HybridZ
PLATA

Show your steering wheel .

Here is the one I purchased and installed two weeks ago from fellow member "plata". I wanted to wait a couple of weeks before committing on it so as to be able to give an accurate response. Wheel came with hub & horn button. Looks great and more importantly feels great (IMO).

post-44346-0-86940600-1428949421_thumb.jpgpost-44346-0-73074100-1428949498_thumb.jpg

Thanks again

Daniel

Here is the one I purchased and installed two weeks ago from fellow member "plata". I wanted to wait a couple of weeks before committing on it so as to be able to give an accurate response. Wheel came with hub & horn button. Looks great and more importantly feels great (IMO).

attachicon.gif20150413_111748.jpgattachicon.gif20150413_111639.jpg

Thanks again

Daniel

That looks fantaZtic, ENJOY THE RIDE.

Nardi Classic (black leather + black stitching)

NRG Short Hub + NRG Quick Release 2.0

Haven't driven out of my driveway with it yet. But much easier to get in and out with my Sparco seat.

that looks like a nice combo :) what sparco seats do you have ?

that looks like a nice combo :) what sparco seats do you have ?

I have a single Sparco Torino II. I got it used. It's a tight fit. I used a Planted seat bracket, which just allowed the seat to fit on the floor--but I had to hammer the shoulder bolsters in so the door would shut.

If I had to do it again, I'd got with a fixed back seat. This one is heavier than a stock seat, IIRC. But I sure don't move around in autocrosses anymore!