HybridZ

280ZX bumperless w/ MSA air dam

defrag010

Guest TeamNissan

Ya, I love the gnose on the 280zx. I think it makes the car completely gorgeous.

The 1st pic looks japanese-ish with the oil cooler hanging out like that.

I saw a pic of a ZX that I REALLY liked. More than a ZX with the type2 bumper. Here is a pic:

gaps111img600x450112739am8.jpg

Now, it just looks like he took his stock bumper off and bolted on an airdam.

What my question is, is if the MSA airdam for 280ZX will look similar to the one in the picture without a bumper? Does anyone have this air dam on their ZX?

i bet if u blended in the indents where the bumper use to go (like it did with mine) it would look awesome.

UK

I still haven't been successful in setting up a group buy for one. Shipping is very expensive, and I think the g-nose is around $700 ish. It's been a while since I last checked.

I'd be willing to spend up to a grand on that including shipping (when i actually have money). That looks spectacular.

^^^ The G-Nose might need a little tweaking on the air dam. The "mouth" indeed does look a bit like a Simpson's cartoon character, heh, heh. But then... any design can remind us of something silly. I'd probably mod mine a bit.

Corzette and 240zttv8 are working on a FG G-nose... their stuff is reputed to be very good.

they need tweeking anyhow.. i had one and decided to sell it jeez they are very poor quality FG