Jump to content
HybridZ

80LS1T

Members
  • Posts

    2545
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by 80LS1T

  1. Well I really really doubt your rear o2's are causing any sort of misfire/rough running concern. They really have nothing to do with drivabilty at all. Ignore those codes. If it was me I would clean the Mass Air Flow sensor with some brake clean and let it dry. Then reinstall it and fire it up. Lean codes are usually caused by MAF sensor problems. It does sound like you have a fuel system issue though so I wouldn't rule that out either. Atleast cleaing your MAF sensor is darn near free! Did you already buy new injectors? You can send out your old ones and have them cleaned. Not sure where but a simple google search should net you some results! Guy
  2. I'm thinking your going to need to be more descriptive with what kind of help your looking for to actually get some help.... Looks like a mean machine though!
  3. Hey that's where I got them! LOL I couldn't remember until you posted that link! Too funny! They are the ones on this page... http://www.oznium.com/led-flex-strips , the 9.5" ones in orange! More pics from tonight and a small video... Short video... http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=23305&ppuser=8428
  4. I have no idea about any "rule" like that but I'm just going off of what AZC said would fit. I didn't really have to worry about it since I am running 18's. Guy
  5. I'm a mechanic by trade and for the past 3 years I have wore gloves every day. When I started at the Nissan dealership I'm at now they provided them for free so I started wearing them. We use Dynaflex latex gloves. I believe they are 8 mil thick. I personally can't work on stuff without them now. I like my hands being clean......especaliy since I'm single now. Ladies don't like nasty hands anywhere near them! LOL Guy
  6. I can't remember where I found them online but the two of them were only like $30 with shipping. I'll try to get some night pics or video tonight! Guy
  7. No I don't think they will. AZC says that you have to run atleast 17" wheels with this set up. You also need about 2.25" of clearance from the spokes of the wheels. No I haven't noticed any weird noises from the fronts or backs.
  8. Well I used to have a small 3 LED turn signal in my head light housing. They were not very bright and you couldn't really see them from the sides so it wasn't exactly the best set up. I recently found some 9.6" strips of LED's online and decided to mount them up below the head light buckets where they aren't super visable unless they are on. Here are the results... These are very easy to see even in daylight and they curve around to the side so you can see them from the side too. They kind of have that Audi look to them! Guy
  9. Oh there won't be a next time for this optispark...the whole engine/tranny are getting pulled and replaced if I have another issue with this optispark! (and no i'm not joking!) I have bigger and better plans for this car but I would rather wait a while before I proceed with those plans! Guy
  10. Ya i have the "updated" version. I got it all buttoned up last night and she runs great now! I'm so happy summit covered this one! Time to get out and do some burn outs! Guy
  11. Yeah and its $200+ more! The guy at summit racing tried to upsell me on the MSD one but I passed. I'll take the free one and go from there! UPS tracking shows it will be here tomorrow so hopefully I'll be back in business tomorrow night! Guy
  12. I didnt do anything to the whole opti except install it last time. It was a brand new AC Delco unit. I should be getting my new one on Thursday so burnout and donuts should be happening this weekend! HAHAHA!
  13. No JTR does not make a kit for the 280ZX / S130. They make a kit for the GEN I and GEN II SBC. No one make a kit for the LS based motors for our cars.
  14. Ok I got the "old" opti off today and sent it back to summit racing. When I got it off I spun it and found that it was binding and making a lot of noise from the insided. I didn't take it apart but I'm pretty sure the rotor came loose inside. WOW what a piece of junk! Can't want to get another to see how long this one lasts.... Guy
  15. Yeah the pedal feels great now. Just as good as stock. I haven't gotten to really test them out yet because my optispark is junk once again so I replacing that at the moment. From the short drive I did get to use them they felt great... Guy
  16. Yeah they do but it doesn't sound like they are any better. The MSD unit can adjust timing aparently but I wouldn't use that feature anyway since I change my timing through the ECM.
  17. Sorry guys I've been sick as a dog the last few days. Hit me like a freight train on tuesday night and I still feel like crap! I will get some pics up asap though!
×
×
  • Create New...