HybridZ

The F my life thread

jakeoster

The Power Fc and hand controller I got second hand turned out to be fried. I immediantly cracked it open and didnt smell anything so i know it wasnt my fault in addition to me running the car off the stock ecu with no issues prior. The ecu won't start the car at all even though my stock ecu starts the engine with zero hesitation. The hand controller won't even light up or show the apexi logo. I opened the computer up and can only visibly see one small capacitor or something that appears to be fried. This really sets back my plans. I don't know what I'm gonna do...

AEM can charge like $300+ to have their ECU repaired.

This is the great thing about the Apexi PFC and Commander though, Apexi USA can have the entire ECU portion completely replaced if need be for a max cap of $150.

If your not dealing with the seller at this point I highly recomend you sell me the setup for $100 or send it off to Apexi USA so they can send it back to Japan for the repair. The process takes about 1 month as it does have to be sent back to the home-land.They will call you up when the PFC is returned to Apexi USA and ask for payment with a bill total, and then they will send it back to you.

I can tell you this, because I fried the FP circuit and also had some damaged connectors that Apexi fixed for me with my R33 Apexi PFC.

Oh, BTW there are like 2 guys down there in the LA basin that consist of Apexi USA tech department, . I had no problems staying in touch with them or getting them to contact me, but there are only 2 guys so be prepared.

GL

Ray

Edited by rayaapp2

AEM can charge like $300+ to have their ECU repaired.

This is the great thing about the Apexi PFC and Commander though, Apexi USA can have the entire ECU portion completely replaced if need be for a max cap of $150.

If your not dealing with the seller at this point I highly recomend you sell me the setup for $100 or send it off to Apexi USA so they can send it back to Japan for the repair. The process takes about 1 month as it does have to be sent back to the home-land.They will call you up when the PFC is returned to Apexi USA and ask for payment with a bill total, and then they will send it back to you.

I can tell you this, because I fried the FP circuit and also had some damaged connectors that Apexi fixed for me with my R33 Apexi PFC.

Oh, BTW there are like 2 guys down there in the LA basin that consist of Apexi USA tech department, . I had no problems staying in touch with them or getting them to contact me, but there are only 2 guys so be prepared.

GL

Ray

Do you have their contact information? I want to get it fixed.