HybridZ

Lead Vs Bondo.

Pharaohabq

When you go to sell your car at Barett Jackson, and they take a magnet to your cars body, it'll adhere to it, instead of getting weak like it does over Bondo, so you can act like you didn't use any body filler.

...that's about it. Everyone will say lead is better than Bondo, but I feel that's mainly because it's a lot harder to do and it costs more. If it weren't better, how else could you justify wasting a buncha time and money on it, am I right?

When you go to sell your car at Barett Jackson, and they take a magnet to your cars body, it'll adhere to it, instead of getting weak like it does over Bondo, so you can act like you didn't use any body filler.

Bzzzttt! Wrong answer. Lead is not magnetic.

If you're trying to seal the seams, the factory used seam sealer. You can buy seam sealer from the auto parts store. I left mine bare, and plan to shoot some oil in there every couple years. In areas where they were exposed to water, there was rust in the seams in my car despite the factory sealer.