HybridZ

280z. About to be crushed

Since when is 'no title' an issue? That's a new one on me. No title? No problem!

It's a lein sale or otherwise impounded vehicle, you can see it has had one of the ubiquitious 'for sale as is' califonia stickers in the windshield. The other car in the photos are indicative of an impound lot.

This is your typical Impound-Lot Auction Car. Pick-a-Part will bid this car to between 225 and 350 (depending on prevailing price of scrap) and they will take it to their yard and part it then crush it. Done all the time.

Matter of fact, I got two coming down to my place on a trailer from that region on the 18th, no space for a third...and besides, it's a 280Z...I already got two of those out back anyway! :P

FYI: In CA a lien-sale car will get clear title without any issues whatsoever so long as an insurance company hasn't written the car off at some point in it's past. I can't count how many cars I have had that were bought that way.

Edited by Tony D