HybridZ

Check this out 22 z's for sale

He's asking 2X market Value for the vehicles. Complete cars WITH ALL THE GLASS as rollers don't go for more than $750 in the area, and likely those are 'Ecology/PYP Fodder' in the $250-500 Range.

Frankly, I don't care where he stores them, they are outside! I have more than he does, and at least mine are INDOORS (at least insofar as a Conex Box Container Goes!)

He's dreaming for the price. I'd go in good faith to look at them for half that amount, and likely settle on some point below that, given what I see in the photos. Price range on those vehicles as a lump sum would be anywhere from $5500 to 7500 if they all had the glass. Without it, the cars drop in value considerably, even as parts cars!

And frankly, if the DMV were to find this guy without a dismantler's license and proper documentation on the vehicles he would be in for a WORLD of hurt. The ONLY people who would consider this offer would be dismantlers, and they would require documentation be signed on EVERY vehicle consigned.

Now, if he's saying he has a signed title and document trail on EVERY vehicle there, then the price may go up from where I peg it. But without documentation and without glass---this guy is smoking the hedgerow!

"They're rare! Nissan is buying these for a restoration program you know, I'll just sell to them!" :rolleyes: