HybridZ

Any Z Fender Mirrors that ship from U.S?

Dee

I've been looking for a set of fender mirrors for my 280, but the only set I've found are shipping from the Philippines with an estimated delivery of December sometime, just wanted to check here to see if there is another place state-side to buy these.

This is the particular style I'm looking for, nothing to fancy just plain black:

BREhF1QBGkKGrHgoOKjEEjlLmY6sPBJ8IPdzew_3.jpg

BREhJsQWkKGrHgoOKj4EjlLmYTiBJ8IPtrpOQ_12.jpg

Thanks.

-Dee

I've been looking for a set of fender mirrors for my 280, but the only set I've found are shipping from the Philippines with an estimated delivery of December sometime, just wanted to check here to see if there is another place state-side to buy these.

This is the particular style I'm looking for, nothing to fancy just plain black:

BREhF1QBGkKGrHgoOKjEEjlLmY6sPBJ8IPdzew_3.jpg

BREhJsQWkKGrHgoOKj4EjlLmYTiBJ8IPtrpOQ_12.jpg

Thanks.

-Dee

I bought those exact mirrors from the seller in the Phillipines. I got mine within 2 weeks of ordering and I am right down the road in Diamond Bar. The price is hard to beat and helps offset the wait.

I just went ahead and pull the trigger on that ebay deal, the guy has tons of feedback on them and most people are satisfied so why not. I'll be sure to update this thread once they're here in a couple of weeks I guess.

Thanks for the replies.

I bought those exact mirrors from the seller in the Phillipines. I got mine within 2 weeks of ordering and I am right down the road in Diamond Bar. The price is hard to beat and helps offset the wait.

Do you have pictures of yours installed, only Z I've seen them installed on is that gunmetal 2+2 I posted.

Edited by Dee

• 2 weeks later...

They look good! Did you use a template to install them? I remember an original Nissan doc floating around for their NOS mirrors...

Thanks, and yea after searching a bit on the net I found a template with the reversed LHD measurements and went by that. ;)

2cwkdub.jpg