HybridZ

How do I order from AZC?

EF Ian

I want to buy some Billet steering knuckles for the 260Z from Arizona Z Car but I'm having problems ordering.

Only way I can see to order is to send an e-mail, I've done this but I never get any reply to my e-mails. Anybody bought something from AZC recently?

He's in Ireland calling Internationally might be a pain.

As someone who travels internationally 270 days a year...

"Skype" - set it up as an American account and get the "Skype Out" option, calling land lines won't burn your credit. It works on smartphones so any decent wifi will let you connect.

If you had a friend in the USA, you could buy a Magic Jack Plus for $69, and have unlimited calls in the US/Canada for a year. Or for $125, five years. Works anywhere you have an Internet cable.

Anybody anywhere claiming calling isn't possible....isn't trying! I'm calling Germany, UK, Holland, Japan, from any number of countries, and back to the US Constantly. We're talking a few cents per minute! Anybody trying to on duct overseas transactions without the means to call risks far too much IMO. It's far too easy.

In fact, I know someone who mailed a Magic Jack to someone outside London so they old freely make calls on a weekly basis. Retires who just want to shoot the poop... For the. Investment of five years calling...it's less than a week of my possible international cellular bill!,,

Ian, how desperate are you for these. If you PM me what you want exactly I'd be happy to call Dave on your behalf and order them for you providing you paypal Dave the money directly. Anyway, it's an option.

I'm not really desperate, I won't need them until around March next year but I like to have all my parts ready and waiting before I need them so theres no problems closer to the time. I should be able to call when I get home at Christmas but not untill then so it depends if he will take a call around the 28 - 30th of December as I'm off again after that, if I can't do it then I might be able to get one of the parents to call for me. Thanks for your offer but hopefully I won't have to bother you and take you up on it.

Unfortunatly I use a Blackberry and skype doesn't work on it and I don't have suitable equipment to use it on my computer.

I bought a cheap $9 set of combined earbud/microphone to plug into my travel laptop, only because using the internal speaker and microphone is like speakerphone--everybody can hear everything.

There is always a reason not to do something, or you can make it happen.

Having all your ducks in a row beforehand to start your project is a good idea, but really he costs involved for any number of Mobile data-based services (free application, data only charges for connection) using VOIP gives no reason not to be able to phone anywhere, anytime, for close to nothing. If I can do it from a grass hut "Internet Cafe" in PNG, Zamboanga, Nigeria, or The Congo... I'm thinking the desire isn't there. That's fine, but connections like this are really easy with minimal investment, lets not kid ourselves. I'm not up on what a Blackberry can or can't do, but desktops/laptops I know make this a breeze!

If you wait or someone else to respond to your schedule (as I have learned in the past) you are surely in for disappointment. Sometimes, you got to set the alarm and make that 2AM phone call. Just write down what you want to cover BEFOREHAND so you don't forget it at 02:15 halfway through the call!

I have no time or means to go buy parts like a microphone at the moment, but as soon as I can I will. Just going to wait untill I'm home at Christmas and call then by landline. But I'll also get skype setup on the laptop at the same time for future use.

Still on the lookout for something I can with the blackberry.

You will find your life immeasurably eased by free calls!

You can still set up multiple accounts, so setting one up "at home" as well as in the USA will allow you to phone home as well.

Just about any internet cafe with decent wifi will let you contact people via voice call. Gets sketchy on video calls sometimes, but voice is pretty decent.

I actually started using it for flight reservations or talking with "customer service" at credit card companies "back home"... For our travel agent my average phone call was 45 minutes! Free sure as hell beats $5.35 a minute to buy an airline ticket that's restricted because it costs $250 more... I was spending more on the phone call than the price difference! MBA's, go figure...

Beats the $3,750 monthly mobile bill, that's for sure! (Seriously, I got that one time!) for my company, I'm roughly 30% of the bill every month, but for days abroad or on the road away from the office, my per-day cost is the lowest in the company. It confounds the accountants. Then again, I steal the toilet paper from the hotels as well...

Edited by Tony D

• 3 weeks later...