Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,


I'm changing out the heater control valve in my car and possibly the heater core while I'm at it. I want to replace the hoses since there's a good chance that the current ones will crack or break when I remove them. I've been trying to source new ones and I can't seem to find the whole set anywhere. I was going to buy 2 of the 3 at Black Dragon but after checking their diagram and my car's setup, they seem to be different so I'm hesitant on buying from them.


Not to mention a lot of them are fairly pricy... I'm not really looking to pay $70 for a few little hoses. Do I need the shaped hose? Or could I use some unshaped hose instead?


And if I need the shaped hose, can someone point me to a place that sells them for a reasonable price?




For clarification, the hoses pictured here are the 3 I'm looking for:






- Brandon

Edited by Pac_Man
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I had been having trouble locating the under-dash heater valve hoses for my '75 280Z. I finally took the hoses to Autozone and matched them to hoses they had in stock for $15. The right angle hose is Dayco #A70001. Your hoses look a little different but might have luck matching the others like I did.  My write-up is on http://www.cowtownzclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=104


I hope this helps, 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...