HybridZ

Feeding My Addiction (turbo build)

Do you have any dyno videos or street testing pulls? That sounds mean and your work is so nicely finished. I envy that so much lol nicely done! Makes me want to auto/turbo mine really bad!

Can't wait for more videos, dyno numbers, and time slips! When are the wider tires coming in??

I'm in Topeka, KS. We don't have any type of vehicle inspections unless you buy a car from out of state. Even then all they do is check VIN's. I'm sure I'll probably eventually get pulled over and get a fix-it ticket but I'll wait till that happens to put a bullet muffler on it. For some reason I like loud obnoxious vehicles. lol  My truck is a 97 powerstroke diesel. I get mean looks in the fast food drive thru.

Nice ! :lmao:

Do you have any dyno videos or street testing pulls? That sounds mean and your work is so nicely finished. I envy that so much lol nicely done! Makes me want to auto/turbo mine really bad!

Can't wait for more videos, dyno numbers, and time slips! When are the wider tires coming in??

Thanks EastTnZ

Here is a short video of Ryan tuning it on the Dyno. The dyno is an Eddy current dyno and he was load tuning it. I think that's why it has such a loud whine to it. We made 544 hp and then it dropped off rapidly when the tranny started to slip. I'll upload more videos later when we get the tranny situation figured out and go play.

Edited by Slow78z

How about "1NASTYZ"

Not bad, lol

When you are done with the tune , Matt needs it . :D . Are you using HP tuners ?

Sure, I'll share it. HP tuners is the software I'm running. I'm using a 3bar enhanced OS. I plan on taking it back to Ryan so we can finish up the street tune after the tranny is done. I used to work at a transmission shop a few years back and my ex boss is going to help me build it.  That blew me away that he offered the bench space.

Not bad, lol

Sure, I'll share it. HP tuners is the software I'm running. I'm using a 3bar enhanced OS. I plan on taking it back to Ryan so we can finish up the street tune after the tranny is done. I used to work at a transmission shop a few years back and my ex boss is going to help me build it.  That blew me away that he offered the bench space.

Awesome ! It would be nice if we can have a copy of the tune . I have HP tuners software , we are going to TRY ( learning mode ) to tune Matt's . Would be a lot easier to fine tune yours to meet his setup than starting from OE program . And use it on mine , whenever I get back on my S130 , will be doing turbo 6.x .

Edited by Domzs

I was able to stretch the legs of the ole datsun tonight, oh what fun. I reluctantly decided to rebuild the 4L60E because it would be the fastest way to get her back on the road. I put a couple parts back in it that are tougher that stock so she should last a little bit while I wait for funds to get a stronger trans.

I was actually keeping up with a 9 second Camaro which surprised the crap out of me. One of the bikes that was following said I was shooting out flames about 4 feet from my fender exhaust! That right there made my night. lol. Sorry, no videos. :(

Edited by Slow78z