HybridZ

MEGASQUIRT Injector Wiring

konradlip

Im redoing the whole wiring in the 280z l28et with MS1 v3 and I want to know what kind of resistors should I use for my stock turbo injectors and how many? Also I have the supra 440cc waiting to be installed. What size resistors do they need? Thanks

The V3 board has the flyback circuit to handle the peak and hold injectors for use without a resistor pack. Might have to use both injector channels as the circuits may only be designed for up to four injectors. It will control the injectors the way they should.

Uh, yeah....

What are high impedance injectors: 14 ohms...

Read the Megamanual, the detailed calculations are in there. You will then search for a month or so for resistors trying to be technically correct, and in the end run the same stock or nearest-to-stock equivalent resistors, as the overhead in the firing circuit is there and being Engineering-Class perfect is not required.

The difference between Engineering and Technical implementation of Engineering Principles Apis the application of common sense.

There is a reason ECU Manufacturers specify "Low Z" or "High Z" and not "2.3 Z, 3.2 Z...."

Good luck finishing, if you're stuck on this, after four people have told you two different ways to get it done.  How are six  6 ohm resistors from the internet different from six 6 ohm resistors from the 280ZX Turbo?  One path to follow might be in the answer to that question.

well that the thing see. Im dont have 280zx turbo dropping resistors but 280z NA dropping resistors and my question was simply if they are ok to use or not. I was assuming that the 280z had high independence injectors since it wasnt a turbo

"I still don't know if 280z resistor pack is compatible with l28et injectors."

ESL:

The injectors are all the same. The last two years of ZX used revised DRIVERS for the injectors. Up to that point ANY Bosch Licensed Resistor was THE SAME.

Nissan L4, VW Flat 4, Nissan L6, BMW L6.... They ALL were 'Low Z Injectors'... That was the Design of the board.

As to if they are OK to use or not....that's been answered at least three times by now.