HybridZ

coolant systems sub-forum??

280zex

I would like to suggest a coolant system sub-forums. This would be specifically just for radiators/water pumps/ heater core/ a/c unit...

Unless there is something already that I don't know about around here???

• Like 1

the real trick with this is suggestion is that cooling dynamics differ between the chassis/engine combo. I.E. your going to need different cooling on a V8 Z vs a L6, yes??

so this could get difficult real quick unless a poster is specific, EXACTLY specific on the application, and the cooling requirements there in...

I suppose A sub-forum for cooling could be added to the different engine sub-forums already on HBZ. However I see the amount of work that could take just modifying the HBZ page itself.........

Just set it up the Cooling Forum  like the other sub forums with a FAQ pinned to the top,  move some informative threads form other forums into the Cooling sub forum and let it fill up with new posts. A first post like What Radiators are You Using,  or post your cooling system would be a useful thread to list in the Cooling forum.

BTU's is BTU's.

The basics on the subject are so misunderstood and myths abounding with drain dead anecdotes it's insurmountable IMO.

Guys overheat with the stock system in a stock car, start shot gunning and deriving wild solutions to problems that never were the root cause to begin with!