HybridZ

1st draft. wiring for L28-MS3pro

edwin

I put this together in case anyone needs a better visual wiring diagram.

Please add input and I will add to it.

Also if you see anything wrong let me know and I will correct it.

Hoping to create a master diagram guild for those none electrical  guys.

1st draft. 

post-1451-0-16743200-1455910905_thumb.png

Your Distrub is actually a Crank Angle Sensor (CAS).  Are the injectors labeled ABCDEF for sequential injection?

Seems like all that you're really showing is that some devices get 5V and some get 12V.  Are the wire colors on your Distrub correct for the 198X turbo CAS, and coil wires correct for LS2 coils?  Details like that would add some clarity.  You need a Legend.

Here is a photo of the one I made last year when I was doing my MS2/EDIS set up in my 75' 280Z. If anyone needs it I believe I still have the file one one of my drives at home.

Yes please I have ms2 that will be installing soon .

If you need to email let me know but I am sure others could benfit from both diagrams .

Thanks..

Sorry for the delay guys, Im neck deep in a fidanza/centerforce 2 install. I designed this for my 75 280Z, will work with all others the under dash connection might be different between the years.

I built a "engine" fuse and relay panel mounted on the drivers side inner fender. The MS2 is mounted in the same place as the orginal ECU, and I am using a innovate LC-2 wideband O2 sensor, and I used a 8ft MS2 harness from DIYautotune. I have a master parts list including prices for what I have done if anybody wants a copy of that. 

mswiring

Edited by RaiderRed280Z