HybridZ

HybridZ logo and apparel

Tim240z

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 240zxt

I would personaly want a black t-shirt with a small logo or what not in the middle on the front of the shirt and a big logo on the back. It would also be cool to have "Hybridz.org" down the side of the shirt. But im all for any black t-shirt. White would be ok, but i definatly dont want gray. If its black or white, ill proberly be buying 4 or 5 of them.

• 1 month later...
Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

What's happening with this idea?

I'd be happy to help out in any way possible. I got a hookup with some silk-screening facilities if needed.

I want a HybridZ shirt! :-D

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA
is there any way someone could send me some pics of their ideas??almost every picture people posted for some reason i can not see. all it is is a box with a big red X in it.. Thanx!!!

D

Try logging out and then log back in, if that doesnt help PM me and I will pull the pics and email them to you.

I would be interested in the tshirt for sure.

May I suggest, if possible, to have the hats be fitted types made to order? I dont wear 1-size-fits-all hats usually. Not a big fan of having an adjustable band diggin into my forehead.

Denim shirt , long or short sleeve. NO THX

The patches are a great idea.

my 2c

:D

I am currently getting prices from my supplier. To keep things simple, I am getting prices on silkscreened T-shirts, embroidered caps (adjustable type, fitted would be a logistical nightmare), and patches (sew on).

Will update as soon as I have some info.

Tim

• 5 months later...