HybridZ

Amazing totally custom 03 Cobra - VTec equiped

Mudge

Guest Want aZ

C'mon Guys,

Something that stupid has to be staged!! AND Rehearsed, unless the guy in the hat actually believes all of the crap that he is spewing...

AND ther is something else, you'all may have not picked up on this either...You can tell that the guy is LYING...reason is that his lips are moving.....

Damon

C'mon Guys' date='

Something that stupid has to be staged!! AND Rehearsed, unless the guy in the hat actually believes all of the crap that he is spewing...

AND ther is something else, you'all may have not picked up on this either...You can tell that the guy is LYING...reason is that his lips are moving.....

[/quote']

If you would watch the whole thing you would know whats up, so anyone who watched it has picked up on it.

The link works for me, right click and SAVE AS first, because its a big file.

• 2 weeks later...

I saved this to my favorites. Everytime I have some track buddies over we get a kick out of it. I want some of that blue coolent, and a gold plated oil cap to add to my..."bling bling?"...factor...

better turn my subs around too.

BTW, if any of you DO have aftermarket sound, w/ subs in the rear, turn them around towards the rear of the hatch, it sounds a WHOLE lot better IMO. It's much more solid, and helps reduce rattle in the rear. (Still haven't figured out why, seems to me it would be just the opposite. Then again, I didn't have free air speakers, so that may have something to do with it?)

Later