HybridZ

MSA camber Adjuster

I've been asking that question for a couple of months and it seems no one has. I was at MSA the otherday and asked to see them.

They are thick urethane pieces with slotted holes, one person pushes on the strut assy. while another tightens the mounting hat down. Must be a biatch to get the X number of degrees desired...

Owen

well, your current strut is held by rubber, so it can't be much worse:)

30 year old rubber at that!

I made my own non ajustable camber plates out of some 1/8 plate steel.

They gave me 1 degree more negitive camber (than what I could get with the ajustable camber bushings) and 1.5 inch (or so) drop with out changing the suspension geometry.

They were pretty simple to make.

i have them on the front of my car. i had first put them on all 4 corners but, the rear was too low so, i put the old upper mounts back on. with my car being as low as it is, i still need a little more adjustment. i have only one complaint but, this will be the same with other camber adjustments. it's hard to make adjustments on the alighnment rack unless you lift the car. adjust, lower the car. check the camber and caster again to see where your at. sometimes, you have to do this like a handfull of times to get it as close to being right as you can. the product is good and lowers the car like .5"-1" from the mount alone..

Guest autocroos76

I have a 76 with the MSA camber adjust and like them. The local Monroe shop did the adjustment and they said it was easy. I also have the lowered springs and the computer print out showed everything within spec.

Gee, Maybe we should write a tech article with part numbers for those who want NON-ON CAR adjustable control arms... You know, still have TONS of adjustment, but no turnbuckle, just a heim joint... Would cost less than $50 in parts... Any interest??

Mike