HybridZ

JSR T-shirts....

Guest ON3GO

jim@speednation (thats his screen name on here) offered to make us some shirts and he will be willing to leave them on the site in the datsun section for all of us to order.

thing i told him was i didnt want to take money away from his site because we wont have so many orderes like the Hybridz shirts and etc.

im not sure on price or anything but im sure they will be about the same price as the shirts on his site.

here is the site

http://www.speednation.com

they have lots of cool models too!! so buying that green JDM 240Z :)

anyways show a number of hands that will be buying a shirt or 2.

he said this in a PM.

"people could order them directly from us with a credit card, Paypal, money order or check. Small through XL would be the same price with 2XL costing $2.00 more, because those shirts cost us more."

so it would be pretty easy for all of us to buy one.

also could i get a show of hands that wouldnt mind throwing in a buck or 2 extra for this site? give something to dan for keeping this site alive and happy for us JSR'ers.

let me know how we could go about doing this also.

thanks guys

JSR PRYDE!!!!!!!! :rockon:

mike

Guest jim@speednation

Before things get going, I need a .jpg file for the JSR logo (as big as we can get to get a better image for the shirts). After that, I send it off to the place that prints the transfers for us and then they send them back to us ready to go. We can have the shirts ready to order shortly after Christmas (sorry).

We press our images (thermal transfers) on 50/50 poly/cotton Jerzees shirts and they last a long time. We've got the pricing lower than our normal car shirts, $9.95 for small through XL and $11.95 for 2XL since they cost a lot more. Shipping to all physical addresses in the continental USA is via Fedex Ground and all orders to PO boxes along with Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico would be sent via USPS Priority Mail. Overseas orders are shipped via Global Priority Mail. I'll also be able to do coffee mugs for $10.95 plus shipping.

We have a simple to use shopping cart system that allows you to use Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Paypal. We also accept money orders and personal checks too. If you want, you can order them over the phone as well (details on website).

If you're not familiar with us, we're a full time business in Western PA that deals with plastic and diecast model cars, automotive books, t-shirts and other car related gifts. Oh, there's also a Mustang chassis dyno out in the garage too. We've been in business for over five years and we're getting bigger every month. I've personally been a Z car owner since 1994 and I'm currently planning on putting a turbo ZX drivetrain into my '75 280Z.

I'm not a member of JSR (yet) because my car still hits the road every now and then but probably will have to sign up once I pull the engine and drivetrain. :wink:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Guest jim@speednation

We currently only offer short sleeve shirts to make things simple for us. All of our car designs are done on white shirts only because we can't print white ink to show up on a different colored shirt. With that said, the JSR logo might look okay on a grey or tan shirt and we'll have to make a few test shirts to see how they come out. Be aware that colored shirts cost us more so they would also cost you more.

Shipping is priced at $4.95 for one shirt shipped in the USA via Fedex ground, $4.95 for one shirt shipped to AK, HI, PR and PO boxes via USPS, $6.00 for one shirt shipped to Canada via Global Priority Mail.