HybridZ

Jackstand Racing

Guest znow white

Guest znow white

lol what is this ? an internet club? garage? team? secret society for HybridZ members? Iam seeing more and more signatures with them. seems like a joke dont wanna sound stupid tooo late :roll:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...it's for all the loosers that have to validate their existence and projects' lack of progress by forming a 'trendy' club that honors the fact that their cars are immobile.....bah! :oops:

Hey guys!.....just kidding :D Hope you didn't think I was serious.....not with a project that is 5 years and counting.... :D:D

(BTW...moved to the Non-Tech forum)

Tim

its ok tim, we know we cant take you serious... not from a owner of a purple Z thats for sure.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :D

j/k... man man 5 years.. mines only what 6 months old... i couldnt take 5 years..

Yeah Jackstand Racing started out as a joke and know its pretty much just a internet club that were having fun with. JSR PRYDE!!!!!!!!!!!

mike

I really just wanted to be trendy, I am hoping to have my car rolling and running by this spring, although it will not be totally complete, I will be able to drive it. I want a shirt but I am afraid that I will be called a posure if i am driving my z with a JSR tshirt on...

why don't you just look through a DOZEN posts with JSR in the title, should be easy to figure out. At least when I flood this forum with crap, it's funny and people laugh. Constant JSR threads saying "How many members we got now?" or "Hey, I'm a new JSR member!" are just annoying. Can you guys just make your own offsite forum? :evil:

Well, as long as the thread has gone sour anyway...

[Rant]

My complaint isn't so much about the amount of JSR banter going on (hey, I should be a member. My car has been on jackstands or a rotisserrie for almost 2 years. ...and I want a JSR T-shirt :D). Everyone is welcome and the non-tech stuff can be fun to read too. (Especially, Aux's contributions)

My beef is more related to the graphics being imbedded in signatures. I know it's not just the JSR guys but, geez, you can't read a good thread without a massive amount of repeating graphics that add nothing to the thread. It's cool to be proud of your ride/club affiliations and want to show it off, but I think it should be kept to a reasonable minimum (maximum?).

Fortunately, I'm on a fast broadband connection at work and at home so, it isn't too bad for me. But, it's gotta kill those members on a slow (read: dial-up) connection.

Be kind to your Hybrid Brothers (and sisters). Minimize the sig graphics.

[/Rant]

I dunno Bill, should I tell them that happens to be your last name? :twisted:

Now that was funny!

So is the graphic in my sig too big? I am really new to all of this so I can attempt to reduce the size of it or just kill it and replace with JSR, I suppose I could do that...

Call me :cheers: