HybridZ

Jackstand Racing

Guest znow white

I'm not suggesting anyone kill the graphics from their sigs completely. Just be conscious of the size since, it takes up space and bandwith for the users on low speed connections.

Since, I've already come out of the closet on my JSR aspirations, can I be a member too? I think the T-shirt idea is cool. And, unfortunately, my car is destined to be on the stands for quite a while longer... :(

Here's my proof of jackstands for admitance into the fold: (I'll try not to be a hypocrite and post a link rather than a graphic. :D )

http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=2018

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest znow white

holy shit man i just asked wat jackstand racing was not like i was asking "my car doesnt start" and was answered with a quick reply thanks

david wtf you trying to say im sorry if I dont entertain you. you dont have to reply!? and you also dont have to mention things twice if people ignored you the first time!

all pleasantries aside.... :twak: :malebitchslap: :cuss::nono:

tim, you might just be king jackstand.... :hail: if i'm still living by the jackstand in 5 years i'll already BE insane... especially if i decide to paint my z purple.....!!!! :lol::confused2:

(in keeping with the rather sensitive nature of this thread, this is a disclaimer to ensure that tim appreciates good sarcasm. no animals were harmed in the writing of this post. :b_hand: )

Dial up connection.....what's that?

Just kidding, I had my older project on jackstands for about 5 years also and went insane :twisted:

I think I will start a new club called "back yard racing," because now that is where it is, sitting in my back yard under the Oak tree. I had to buy a running Z before I lost my mind any further. I then transformed all the goodies that were beginning to clog up my basement and spare room over those 5 years onto the new Z.

Uh oh yeah you can see the new Z in my signature :burnout:fa46ad8a.jpg

Guest bluex_v1

I agree with Wagz on this... wouldn't mind a shirt because it is clever, but the scrolling required in threads these days does get kind of annoying. Hey, how about organizing a JSR group load test on Phyte's site http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28852&highlight=image+resize :wink:

I also think this partisan JSR vs WBR is bad for the hybridz society, so I'm going independent and will be associating with Mega Blok Racing.

B00008RUQ9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'll be finished with this car way before my z anyway. :D

A bit of signature ettique that I TRY to use is this:

1) If the post I make is of a totally non-car related nature (e.g., Thread on alsil's son), I try to remember to uncheck the signature box.

2) If I've already posted to a thread and I'm making a subsequent post, I try to remember to uncheck the signature box.

3) My signature picture is 207x100 pixels (jpg) and it's only 6605 bytes.

I also try not to use too much vertical space with the entire sig, as it overwhelms a post if the sig is 4 times the height of the short message.

Notice that I said in #1 and #2 that I "try" to follow these rules. But sometimes I forget to uncheck the box and get too lazy to go back and edit the post to uncheck it, or I just don't notice.

BTW, I made a small version of the JackStand Racing graphic, only 897 bytes. You can find it in the Gallery, here: http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=2558

BTW, I WAS the king of jackstand racing - 11 years under the knife!

Dial up connection.....what's that?

Just kidding' date=' I had my older project on jackstands for about 5 years also and went insane :twisted:

I think I will start a new club called "back yard racing," because now that is where it is, sitting in my back yard under the Oak tree. I had to buy a running Z before I lost my mind any further. I then transformed all the goodies that were beginning to clog up my basement and spare room over those 5 years onto the new Z.

Uh oh yeah you can see the new Z in my signature :burnout:fa46ad8a.jpg

Hey Georgia....are those TSW (Tiger Sport Wheels) Evolution mags? Are you using adapters?

Tim

Hey Georgia....are those TSW (Tiger Sport Wheels) Evolution mags? Are you using adapters?

Tim I got those as part of the package when I bought the 76 Z. They are TSW wheels but that is about all I know about them. The guy that sold me the Z never had them mounted on the car. They came to me in boxes, used.

He had them drilled to fit the Z car. They are nice looking wheels the only thing is I already had the Panasports on the way so I am not using them. I was thinking of selling but you never know, I may get another Z someday :D If I could keep my wife from beating my brains out that is.

Oh yeah almost forgot, they did come with adapters.