zguy95135

i got some pretty cool stuff this year.

*tekken tag(PS2)

*tony hawk 4(" ")

*the lord of the rings: 2 towers(" ")

*freedom fighters(" ")

*grant billet horn button

*MSA BRE ducktail spoiler

*model of herbie the lovebug ( i loved that as a kid :D )

*the transporter

*a bridge too far (old war movie)

*PS2 internet adaptor

*little mp3 player

*speed racer poster thingy

*pajamas and a jacket :(

no money this year :cry:

edit: yay my grandpa gave me $100! now i can get a car battery and wipermotor!

what about you guys?

lucky kid, wagz!! what kind of dog?

as 4 me.... 27" tv, $400 (going straight to fix my other 2 cars :evil: ), a fax machine, a rather unnecessary cordless phone (already have two..), a steak lovers cookbook, and some nice threads. amazing once you have kids how much you love to get clothes for x-mas!!!! :D

and my daughter got so many toys my living room looks like a toys'r'us threw up on it!!!!! :shock:

best of all.. had a really great day. the madness was last night at our x-mas eve party so it was nice to kind of mellow a bit today. :wink:

I bought my son one of those BIG hotwheels tables with the drawers underneath and, a bunch of track and activities that goes with it. :roll:

Sooo... My present was to stay up ALL night(5.5 hours) putting it together. :cry: I guess it wouldn`t have been so bad if he had gone to bed before midnight, but he was too exited to sleep.

Guest 240hybrid

Dewalt Mieter saw :o , so now I can do my intercooler and exhaust plumbing. A set of racheting box end wrenches, and a cord reel light.

Believe it or not...I actually ASKED for socks 3 times or so, and sure enough, none of my family got me the socks :? . Guess I'll buy them myself. All in all everyone had a great time and everyone enjoyed each others gifts. Happy holidays everyone

Chase.

Well I got drunk... well we do it like this every year. Family gets together and no better bonding than drinking mimosa's all day, then hitting the hard stuff in the evening. I have a HUGE family and we love to do this. Oh, I got a digital camera from my parents. I told them to give me a gift certificate to a place, so I can use the money to buy a digital camera, but noooo. :D:

Jeromio,

You lucky SOB :D I have been wanting one of those for so long. Let us know how long it takes you to cut things up.

Phailure,

It's easy! Fun actually.

!M!

Car cover for the Z

California dust brush

California water blade

G-shock watch

Cashmere sweater :roll: (not me at all)

I'm buying myself a 14" chop saw for myself!!! Can't keep relying on my little 4" makita for cutting steel!!

All in all a good day spent with the family. My kid also made out like a bandit....lots of fire trucks and Rescue Hero stuff.....I didn't see him all day.....he was playing with his new loot :D

Tim

In the tools category:

New push broom for the garage;

bottle of hydraulic jack oil;

One of those portable benchmates where the table top is 2 separate pieces and acts as a vice;

Craftsman laser level;

Metric deep socket set;

Craftsman screw out - damaged screw remover set; and

Craftsman 1/2 inch drive torque wrench.

I can't complain. A belated Merry Chrismas to everyone, and a healthy and happy New Year.