HybridZ

what did you get for christmas?

zguy95135

Hmm.. lots of little stuf.. clothes, chocolate, some DVD's, Good chunk of coin.. $100 from Mom, $75 from grand parents, $50 from my GIRLFRIENDS grandmother! And $25 Canadian tire gift card from her parents. A little set of tools (ratchets and sockets.. all on one place! oh happy day.. :-D ) Oh ya, and an amazing hand made wooden 280Z car model. My G/F's father has a wood shop and builds wooden models of.. almost anything.. I'll get a few pics up for all to see. He said he can make more if ppl want to buy one. Merry ho ho, and a drunken new years! :D

I got :

Laptop

a ticket to come home to FL..

Blitz S.S BOV (used but hey i dont mind)

NFSU (ps2) got it before x-mas :D

Matrix reloaded DVD (got it before X-mas :D)

some cash but thats going towards Rent and bills :(

a Eagles cd :)

and i think thats it...

oh and a MAJOR hang-over...

it got crazy last night!

mike

I got :

Laptop

a ticket to come home to FL..

Blitz S.S BOV (used but hey i dont mind)

NFSU (ps2) got it before x-mas :D

Matrix reloaded DVD (got it before X-mas :D)

some cash but thats going towards Rent and bills :(

a Eagles cd :)

and i think thats it...

oh and a MAJOR hang-over...

it got crazy last night!

mike

mike... dude, you cleaned up!!! :twisted:

wagz... that puppy is beautiful. :shock:

so i went out and blew some of our x-mas money, so the list continues.... new leather desk chair, and a keyboard shelf that nearly flew off my second floor balcony. god-forsaken taiwanese instructions... :cuss: it goes back tomorrow!!

$25 gift card to Kragen's for some car care goodies

$30 in gift cards to Borders so I can buy some good automotive books

A ton of Reese's candy from my cousins

Mechanics coveralls (really nice ones)

A little bit of money

Small mechanics tool set to take with me in my cars

and...

Ground control coil-overs and Koni shocks for my Honda. Woot!!! :lol:

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Damn, some of you got some cool stuff. I didnt really get anything, but my Christmas isnt over yet. I'm just hoping to get my settlement as a late Christmas present.

Guest bastaad525

Tim240z - no Gtech for xmas?? damn I was probably looking forward to that gift as much as you were :-P

I got:

NFS: Underground (PS2)

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 (PS2)

Prince of Persia (Xbox)

A small vacuum cleaner with a car cigarette ligher adapter... looks cool but barely works... sad because I would really have loved it if it worked good

One thing I really wanted and didn't get... this set of 10, hot wheels sized die cast metal Z's, ranging from the S30 to the 350Z... and the place that has them has like 3 left :(

Oh and I earned like 5 "Get Out of Girlfriend Jail Free" cards by getting my fiancee a pair of diamond earrings and the Rolls Royce of foot sauna/massage units...

I hate to say this, but I got ya all beat.

Besides a dremel tool (from my GF)

a 57" widescreen HDTV (from me...)

I got the lady of my dreams to somehow agree to marry me at an as yet undetermined date in the future. Then yesterday, she pulled the heads off my Z for me! Again! This is the second time she's really pitched in to help me working on my Z. Guess the sparkle from the diamond went to her head...

Btw guys, in case you didn't know already, diamonds are a wonderful aphrodesiac...

I got the lady of my dreams to somehow agree to marry me at an as yet undetermined date in the future. Then yesterday, she pulled the heads off my Z for me! Again! This is the second time she's really pitched in to help me working on my Z. Guess the sparkle from the diamond went to her head...

Btw guys, in case you didn't know already, diamonds are a wonderful aphrodesiac...

wow i gotta fiind me a girl like that! :D

I got a lift jack from my son, a tool to actually jack up and hold items while they are on the lift... Who'd a thought a 16 year old would buy me something I can REALLY use in the shop???

The wife got me a cool sterling silver Corvette Key chain, and I got some stuff for my motorcycle, as well as a novel and a new robe...

Santa Brought me the C5 Vette early...

The Vette got a new Hurst Billet short shifter and GMS cold air twin filter intake system!

Mike :D

Phailure, Tip on the SP135, I've got it and love it... Make sure you run 75/25 argon in it and run .025 wire. .030 is nice for super thick stuff, but I've gone to using .025 in it because it works well with most anything from 20guage sheet metal, to exhaust pipe and 1/8th inch steel.

It is by far the nicest CHEAP welder you can get.

Mike :D