HybridZ

ARIZONA Z CAR IS MAKING PARTS AGAIN!!!!!!

Guest 280zMan1978

Guest Your Car is Slow

WOAHHH...pantera style fiberglass rear hatch...and regular fiberglass rear hatch....awesome!!!

Going to be spending mucho money here I can see :(

He used to have a $1500 minimum on fiberglass. Wonder if he's going to change that rule...

Jon

From the Arizona Z Car site:

"Priority will be given to those customers able or willing to pick up fiberglass parts here (in Phoenix)

A minimum order and substantial shipping and crating charges may apply otherwise."

Looks like there will still be a minimum... :roll:

From what I understand shipping these parts has become very difficult after 911. If you all are interested in a group buy let me know and I can talk to Dave and see what he can put together. I am with Poundz though, I kind of like having one of the few Pantera decks around.

Email me directly and I'll see who all is interested in what.

Tim, his advertising labeling "Bond to existing hatch after old window is removed" confuses me, my Pantera hatch is a rear deck reeplcaement and is all one piece. But I bought it from Dave and suspect it is the one he used to make a mold from. He must have just made a mold of the top part and not the whole thing.

Guest JAMIE T

I'd be interested in a fiberglass stock appearing rear hatch if the price is right. Maybe some doors also, but they'd need to be able to function as stock(I.E., window still function, etc...)

Guest subdermal

I've been slobbering over the pantera hatch since I first started looking at body options for my Z. This would have been excellent news if it had happened before I installed a rollcage that will now make it impossible to fit. Oh well, maybe it can be modified ;)

Guest Your Car is Slow

Regular rear hatch, front fenders and a hood. :)

Although that one piece front clip looks interesting...wonder if itll fit the 240?