HybridZ

Anyone got $2.2 mil to spare?

Tim240z

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6315&item=2477342028&rd=1

This car is a Streetversion of the legendary CLK GTR Racer. It is one of only five existing roadster versions ever made by AMG- HWA, the race section of Mercedes Benz.It is located in Germany, ready to be shipped worldwide. The car has all needed paperwork to be Imported to the US with no time-consuming DOT and EPA procedure. For more info, please email. We will be able to arrange the shipping to any destination worldwide by Air Cargo.

The car is new and under Factory warranty. A AMG- technician will fly to any location of the car to service it in case it needs help.

Specs: V12 Engine, close to 700 hp,6 speed F1 shifting, top speed about 220 mph, 0-120 miles / 9,9 seconds,

Carbon fiber Monocoque, Carbon fiber chassis, on board jacking system,..........

70_1_s.JPG

60_1_s.JPG

82_1.JPG

Damn. I just cashed my paycheck and I had at least $2,300,000 left after check-cashing fees and a twelve pack of Coors light, but I left it in the pocket of my carbon fiber pants. One trip through the washing machine, and it was nothing but lint.

Oh well, there's always next month.

Say, anyone remember Bill Gates and his Porsche 959? I think he finally got his hands on it after it sat in a customs impound lot for about fifteen YEARS.

I suspect the same thing would happen to anyone trying to bring this puppy into the states.