HybridZ

NEVER FREAKING FAILS (I GOT HIT)

wigenOut-S30

It never fails.. I was pulling out of my parking space from work.. already pulled out..about to put it in first and start my way home.. but NOOOOOOO this stupid )#*#$(&@#@ person decided to start backing out and I didt have time to go forward or reverse just sit there with my horn blaring and watch her HURT MY Z!!. BAAAAM right in the passenger side door. :( I let the horn go for another 20 secs after she hit me. I got out.. and luckily I am in IT so I went inside and grabbed the digi cam to take pics. It was on private property so the cops are doing anything. she gave me her insurance and she said I am sorry like 20 times. I told her that it is my baby and she hurt her. So off to go get estimates during my lunch hour tomarrow and see what can be done. It is right in the middle of the door and it will not even open now. so I think the door is toast.It almost peirced the metal.. I will get pics up soon.Just soo pissed right now.. :evil::x:twisted::x:x

I feel your pain. I've been hit this year also by an idiot that just wasnt watching where he was going. There is no place you can go to get away from it unfortunatly. Just insure the snot out of anything you drive on the street, and try to stay away from everybody. After driving for 35 years and been hit 10 times, I have come to the conclusion that everybody is out to get me.

Someone ran into my z about 1 week ago. I pulled across into the left hand land where I could fit and then the person behind me ran into the back of me. I have to replace my bumper, and get the body work behind it bogged cause its dinted in and then painted. Its bloody annoying cause it happened the day before a Z cruise.

Gee, isn't hitting a HybridZ members Z a capitol offense ????? Oh, wait maybe that was just wishful thinking......... :flamedevil:

Sorry to hear you got hit, sorrier still that you're not allowed to shred her license.

- Joe

Guest bastaad525
Sorry to hear that :(

But on the brighter side of things' date=' it could have been worse... like this :shock:

!M!

Capital punishment for hitting a Hybrid Z... maybe not... but the guy that did that??? He REALLY.... NEEDS... TO BE SHOT :evil:

I'd take out a personal vendetta on the guy, for real... and if he wasn't getting out of jail for a long time (I'm sure) I'd make sure and make good friends with someone inside and make sure to give him a 'message' for me.

Seriously... someone that malevolent deserves a lot more than time in prison.

Guest 73TPIZ

You know Gabe,

if you don't have that fixed by the next SEZS we're gonna have to break out the 200mph duct tape. If the two sides aren't symmetrical, you know how she can start that shimmy at 119+ in the quarter :wink:

Sorry to hear about that, hope it turns out ok.

I just got back from the body shops.. I talked to her insurance and she admitted guilt. So her insurance company called me and said that I have to bring them 2 estimates and they will pay for a rental car when it is in the body shop. The body shops have to fax me the estimates cause they cannot locate the parts on hand. I found out that a new door from nissan is a grand!!!.. But I bet I will have to get a used one..

I just got back from the body shops.. I talked to her insurance and she admitted guilt. So her insurance company called me and said that I have to bring them 2 estimates and they will pay for a rental car when it is in the body shop. The body shops have to fax me the estimates cause they cannot locate the parts on hand. I found out that a new door from nissan is a grand!!!.. But I bet I will have to get a used one..

Bah, screw that! Gouge! Go for the eyes! :twisted:

Ok.. nissan cannot find a door. Nore can the body shop find a decent used door. I would rather have a new door but that is looking like that will never happen. At least if I get a used door I would really like a compleat non rusted one like my original. Any one have any ideas?? :(