HybridZ

So this guy at work has....

auxilary

about 30 beanie babies that he removes from his file cabinet every morning, and aligns them on the desk. Then at the end of the day he puts all of them away.

a buddy suggested the following:

buy an identical beanie baby, kidnap its sibling when the d00d is away from his desk...

send him an anonymous video from the Beanie Jihad threatening to kill the infidel.

Then cut it's head off and leave it in the breakroom

heh, you have no idea. Yesterday I was told I'm not allowed to change my seating position from what HR set up for me "ergonomically." Almost told them to fornicate themselves until I was calmed down by someone else and situation got resolved in my favor.

Hey Aux:

I saw a subtitled movie about a year ago called Ameilie or something like that. She gave her Dad’s favourite garden gnome to a stewardess who took it around the world and sent back pictures of it in postcard type places. Then after a while she returned it to the garden. Drove him crazy.

We could do this! We have members all over the world. What’s it cost to mail a beanie baby?

Funny you mention that Glenn...

A buddy of mine in engineering went on a work term in France in 1998, and just prior to leaving, he stole his neighbours (an elderly couple) ceramic garden dog. He took this to europe with him for his 8 month work term.

Periodically as he'd visit new places in western europe, he's shoot a picture of the dog at the famous landmark, eiffel tower, arc de triumph, louvre, tower of london, etc, and mail a photo back to the couple he stole the dog from. In all I believe he sent back 20 photos over a 8 month span, spaced evenly throughout that time.

Upon his return to Canada he made a point of placing the ceramic dog EXACTLY where he got it from, and left a bunch more pictures on the doorstep of the couple. The never knew him nor met him.

He told us this story within a couple days of his return to the country, and sure enough the following afternoon on a radio talkshow a woman called in and told the whole story over the air. (a few of us happened to hear this) She was quite delighted with the whole affair and the talk show urged the person responsible to call in... he never did.

Not sure if the incident is at all related to the movie, but it sure was funny at the time.

Oh boy, did I get into some hot poop over beanie babies at work... 1997... THey had a raffle at work for the "princes di" beanie... I was so sick of the beanie baby craze... Well I bid on and won the baby and promtly took it home... and then to the range... :lol:

I brought what was left of it back and placed the remains in a bag on one of the women's desks and told her it was a gift! :shock:

Went over like a fart in church! :lol::D:lol:

Mike

Guest ON3GO

mike this line killed me! "Went over like a fart in church!"

too funny.

but im game in shipping a beanie baby around to different forum members.. i have a camera so im game!

mike

Everyone snap pictures of it helping them work on their Z cars...haha...though that might give you away....

OR, just get pics of it at work with other members. Maybe take a couple pics of it getting interviewed at other jobs...maybe the beanie baby just got tried of the same ol' routine. Needs to add some spice to it's life, someone take it out on a night on the town. I have SO wanted to do something like this with my next door neighbor's garden gnome. We could have tons of fun with this. If everyone took care not to harm it too much, haha.

You could even try to get one that looks just like it, then pass it around.

If I get it I'll let my doberman play with it for a while, then take a picture of whats left. Or better yet I'll take a picture of the poop in the yard with little bean pieces and funny eyes that follow you everywhere stuck in it.