HybridZ

Pix of 18's on my car

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

normal_FH000013.jpg

normal_FH000005.jpg

These pix are with the wheels just sitting under the car. None of the front suspension is in place in these pics. But Mike, you will be glad to hear that I have FINALLY gotten the suspension under it now(well mostly). I'm still waiting on hubs :roll:

Guest JAMIE T

Centerline Meteors. In 18"x9.5" with a 5.5" BS. The tires are 265/35 P-Zero's. I'm actually putting 275-295's on the rear when all is said and done. The rear wheel is sitting alittle out in the pic due the fact that the rear wheel studs have not been converted to 5-lug in the pic.

Guest JAMIE T

Thanks guy! I don't know if they rub. I doubt they will since my fenders are cut-out and re-welded. Plus I have fairly stiff suspension going under it. 300# 8" coilovers in the rear and 225# 10" coilovers in the front.

The entire front frame was cut out and replaced with 2.5" sq. .120 tubing all the way back to the rear "sub-frame". The rad. support gave way to 3/4" tubing. You can see in the pics slightly the angled forward tubes that attach the new rad. support to the frame rails. Connecting the two frame rails together is 1 5/8" DOM tubing, .120 wall. The frame rails are blended into the fender wells, no seams. All of the seams have been welded and ground smooth. All of the holes have been welded and smoothed. It's come a long way fromt he rusted out, doodoo brown, BONE STOCK car that it was.

As for actual ride height, we'll have to see on that. I'm aiming for it to about what it is in the pics though. I'm not putting the floors in until the exhaust is run since I'm going to make tunnels for the exhaust to tuck up into the floor alittle. Dual 2.5" going into a single 3" or 4". I've got pics of the under hood that I'll work on getting up here.

I can't wait to see all the new custom products in development that will be showcased on this car...

...OOOPS, Guess I'm letting the cat out of the bag a bit, huh Jamie? :lol:

Cheers and GOODLUCK ON YOUR NEW ENDEAVER!

You have my support 110%

Mike 8)