HybridZ

Tell us what your Dream Z would be!

Guest RCNSC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One that attracted as many hot girls as it would car dudes.

Seriously' date=' i'd have to go with a custom lightweight tube chassis, carbon fiber body panels, full lexan windows, air conditioning that would rival a meat locker, all aluminum twin turbo v8 matched to a fully sequential 6 speed transmission and getting 60 mpg AROUND TOWN. I'd also have to incorporate a crazy wide body kit (while keeping the stock lines as much as possible) and underbody redesign for higher terminal speeds.

Did i mention free, and with a totally hot chick that constantly told me how hot me and my awesome Z make her. She would also have to pump my gas.

-Rustrocket[/quote']

Showed this one to my wife. She's rolling on the floor laughing!

Guest ON3GO
I basically just want that 510sixes driveline in a 70 with a OS giken DOHC head and AC.

its about time somebody loves his setup as much as i do!

so yes im with Len on this!

Mike

Guest 77vegasz

side.jpg

I already have it.

350 hp 327, side pipes, racing seats, harnesses, all Autometer gauges, old school looks, lowered and polyurethane, coil overs for modern performance.

Jon

Showed this one to my wife. She's rolling on the floor laughing!

Dan, i'm glad your wife found it amusing. Was she laughing at me on behalf of all the hot women out there who will never get in my car, compliment me, and pump my gas?

I think it's that your ability to fantasize about Z cars (pushed to to edge of credibility) is only surpassed by your ability to fantasize about woman (well over the edge of absurdity). :D

My '78 280z with a Z06 powertrain, dish pistons, two turbos, lil gas putting down 800hp-1000hp to the ground. Sub frame connectors, full cage, carbon fiber all around. AND PAYED FOR!

Oh and I want to have the painted flames, not the sticker looking, but the honest airbrushed dear God your car is on fire 5grand latter flames.

My Z looking like this. If I posted the mods I wanted you'd get tired of reading. Imagine this a 280zx 2+2 that can drift, autox, drag, audio comp, and win shows. Thats what I want. The more custom the better.

Secondly an equally appealing 350Z

thirdly another appealing car in the form of a 240Z (all race though, no stereo)

Guest 305240

I'm building it now. 72 240 with a mild 302, automatic. side pipes, flaired and turbine wheels with wide tires, with those big white letters on them. A good sound system, and A/C. Oh yeah, painted mustang orange with Cobras on the fenders that will say CobraZ.

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

1975 280Z

MSA FRONT LIP

ZG FLAIRS

REMOVED BUMPERS

CUSTOM REAR ROLLPAN

AZ Z CAR COWLED HOOD

CENTERLINE 16"X8" WHEELS

CHEVY SS BLACK STRIPES ON RED

BLACK INTERIOR

RACING SEATS AND HARNESSES

JEGSTER 8-POINT ROLL CAGE

GTR REAR END

CHEVY 350 (400HP, 400 FT-LBS)

700R4 OR EVENTUAL CONVERSION TO T-56

TRUE DUAL INDEPENDANT EXHAUST

SUBFRAME CONNECTS W/ CROSSBAR AND DS LOOP

CUSTOM STEREO

1977 280Z

6.0L LS6

45O BHP / 430 lbs ft of torque

Compression 10.5: 1

Blueprinted LS1/ LS6 block

LPE prepped LS1 connecting rods

JE Forged aluminum pistons

LPE prepped LS1 crankshaft

Computer balanced rotating assembly

Heavy-duty main and rod bearings

LPE CNC ported & polished LS1 cylinder heads

Stainless steel one piece over sized valves

Custom designed LPE hydraulic roller camshaft

HD hydraulic roller lifters & pushrods

Competition Cams valve springs

LS1 roller rocker arm assemblies

Special three-angle valve job

Checking of spring tensions and heights

LS6 intake manifold, fuel rails and injectors

LS1 harmonic balancer assembly

Ported LS1 throttle body – mechanical

160 - degree thermostat

Supporting sensors, coil pack assemblies

Spark plugs, plug wire set, oil & filter

LS1 front cover, rear cover, valve covers & oil pan

Professional assembly & blueprinting of the engine

C5 Corvette Intercooled Supercharger

1. My 76 with a 2jz single turbo 6-speed. silver paint job w/ gray interior and working a/c. nice suspension and huge brakes to bring me to a grinding hault.

2. 1994 z32 TT could be green pearl, white pearl, black, silver or yellow (anything but red really). i want the stock wheels chromed with a jdm head lamps and tail lamps black leather interior, nice tunes and t-tops. (500hp would be cool also)

those are my dream cars. and i will have them

• 2 weeks later...

okay to be more specific. I would want the L28 engine cast in aluminum. Twin tuboed, intercooled. Head work would be extensive, mild cam. HP goals in the 500-600 range. Improved cooling system, new chassis work,aluminum driveshaft and axles, aluminum control arms, underbody diffusers, all customized interior.....and thats just a smidge of what i'd want.