HybridZ

Steps to becoming a GOOD Democrat

Cable

Guest RCNSC

Has there been any other proven justification for going into Iraq other than removing Saddam?

I mean have we found the weapons yet?

All I hear is people saying we needed to remove him from power, blah blah..... but is that why we went to war?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justification... :roll:

I guess you don't consider the violation of 27 different resolutions and cease fire agreements, weapons inspections, and related firing on soldiers in peacetimes, not to mention human rights abuses beyond belief, AND the fact that FOUR different countries intelligence agencies ALL reported that WMD were still in place and being developed????

RCNSC, I'm not sure where you get your info... But here is a little advice... Broaden your sources for information, and open you mind. We were well within our rights to remove him from power in 1998... We didn't... again in 1999... again we didn't... I'm sure when I was 17, I was as "informed", but having been in the intelligence business for 18 years now, I can assure you that MOST media sources out there are NOT reporting truth... They Spin SPin SPIN everything to the advantage of their backers.

Don't get me started on 9/11 or the aftermath there... People seem to forget that we were attacked BY TERRORISTS who had ties to the middle east and Saddam Hussein. Were they direct? Well I'm sure YOUR intelligence will tell YOU "NO". Just like YOUR intelligence tells you that there were no WMD. :roll:

Sorry, but I've got different sources and I know otherwise.

I'm no Bush supporter, but atleast he did more than get hummers from young fat chicks in the oval office...

Mike :twisted:

Guest RCNSC

Cool deal.

I just remember before the war started last year, he kept saying weapons of mass destruction...... weapons! weapons!

I wanna see some weapons being hauled out - otherwise its a crock of shat to me. Why did he drill on the weapons thing and now defend it with "treaty violations" and "human rights abuse."

If the Democrats could only blah blah blah then the Republicans would blah blah blah....See My Point?

While we all know the Republicans are blah blah blah blah. But they only do this because the Democrats are blah blah blah blah blah...See My Point?

We all know the Democrats are for blah blah blah blah blah. That is why I feel the Republicans are on the right blah blah blah blah blah...SEE MY POINT?

If we can only get a Democrat in the White House blah blah blah blah then America would be so much blah blah blah blah. Or should we have a Republican in the White House because it woull allow a better blah blah blah blah...SEE MY POINT?

As for Health Care, Retirement, and Gun Controll - we really need a blah blah blah blah Democrat so the the blah blah blah Republicans can blah blah blah blah blah blah, furthermore, blah blah blah blah blah...DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED! Blah blah blah - I heard that! SEE MY POINT!

If we dont learn our history...the real history, then we are doomed to repeat it!

The Democrats are not going to save you, the Republicans are not going to save you. The Democrats are not real and the Republicans are not real. Only People are real. It is the individual that makes the difference: How many Dem's and Rep's voted for NAFTA?...this handed us over to Globalism.

The League of Nations (UN) is not going to save you either. I agree with Mike in that NO ONE Represents me except my Maker. Politics is the Spirit of Compromise. If there truly is a right and a wrong - then there can be no compromise: otherwise you have chaos.

So what is the answer? I see the answer as take care of your family and your neighbor and dont allow anyone to tresspass against you, your family, or your neighbor and hopefully your neighbor will do the same for you and your family. The Pepsi-Generation of Me-Myself-I along with I want it and I want it NOW isnt the answer either.

Policits only works (sometimes) at the grass roots level.

An interesting tid bit about politics for us Americans is that we have the RIGHT to tell gov't NO. Just because they say something is so doesnt mean you have to jump through their hoops...unfortunately due to the DUMBING DOWN of the Public Fool System (School) this is no longer being taught.

Learn your history or you are doomed to repeat it, again! Our struggle is no longer the Common Man -vs the King/Queen/Religious Zealot, but now one of Nationalism -vs- Internationalism. Internationalsim is Globalsim.

Follow the money. Once the Gold and Silver Standard was removed: enter Paper Notes and the removal of godly Standards. This brought about the break up of the family, break of propriety - and loss of morals and ethics which paved the road for easy debt creation and the National Debt, easy buy offs of any greedy politician/corporation/judicial rep/public rep...and this subjected America to the same ole dynamic England/France/Germany were struggling against for so many years WHICH OUR FOUNDING FORE-FATHERS FOUGHT SO HARD AGAINST..,

.., Those who control the creation of money (paper notes) controls the politics...,

The creation of paper money is the beginning of our struggles. Gold and Silver wasnt a perfect system but it kept the Zealots at bay. The removal of Gold-Silver with the advent of Paper Notes was the end run around the Constitution. Everything we do in economics and politics is relgious in nature as it effects the ethics and morals of the individual which effects the ethics and morals of that nation. Just my .02c's worth.

Yea, I know....blah blah blah blah blah: which is exactly my point!

We are on a slippery slope and we arent going to get off it for some time now. Things will get much worse prior to them getting better :cry: (DOH!)

The politicians have been OPENLY selling out Amecrians and their jobs since the 1970's. This selling off will not stop until Amercia is no longer an economical leader. Our greedy politicians are our own worst enemys.

I'm not looking forward to Globalism...but it is here and there can be no top dogs (like America) for globalsim to exist.

Your fight is not a Democrat -vs- Repbulican fight...it is against the representive that embraces Globalsim. Dont go chasing rabbits. Stay on point and rebuke any representative that ebraces Globalsim, WTO, NAFTA or whatever they want to call it.

Globalism by any other name is still Globalsim and it wont work for Americans if Americans wish to remain prosperous.

Everything we do is spiritual in nature (and I know the majority of folks wont understand this - so spare me the emails, ect).

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Bill Clinton has a brand new book coming out in a few months and the

Democrats are worried that the Clinton book might upstage the Kerry campaign. I'm thinking, hec, day-old meat loaf could upstage that campaign." -David Letterman

"President Bush listed his income as $822,000. You know what John Kerry calls someone who earns $822,000? Not even worth dating." -Jay Leno

"Well the good news for Democrats, now over half the country can identify a picture of John Kerry. The bad news, the majority still thinks he's the dad from 'The Munsters."' -Jay Leno

"John Kerry accused President Bush of catering to the rich. You know, as opposed to John Kerry who just marries them." -Jay Leno

"They say John Kerry is the first Democratic presidential candidate in history to raise $50 million in a three-month period. Actually, that's nothing. He once raised $500 million with two words: 'I do.'" -Jay Leno.

"John Kerry will undergo surgery to repair his right shoulder. He

originally hurt it when he suddenly switched positions on Iraq." –Craig Kilborn

"Today, John Kerry announced a fool-proof plan to wipe out the $500B deficit. John Kerry has a plan, he's going to put it on his wife's Gold Card." -Craig

Kilborn

"We make jokes about it but the truth is this presidential election really offers us a choice of two well-informed opposing positions on every issue. OK, they both belong to John Kerry, but they're still there." -Jay Leno

"The Secret Service has announced it is doubling its protection for John Kerry. You can understand why - with two positions on every issue, he has twice as many people mad at him." -Jay Leno

"John Kerry says that he wants to debate President Bush once a month until the election. This could be a risky move for Senator Kerry. If Bush doesn't show up for the debates, John Kerry may end up debating an empty chair. And that could be pretty much a toss up as to which one has the better personality."

-Jay Leno

"The White House begun airing their TV commercials to re-elect the president, and the John Kerry campaign is condemning his use of 9/11 in the ads. He said, it is unconscionable to use the tragic memory of a war in order to get elected, unless of course, it's the Vietnam War."

-Jay Leno

"John Kerry has promised to take this country back from the wealthy. Who better than the guy worth $700 million to take the country back? See, he knows how the wealthy think. He can spy on them at his country club, at his place in Palm Beach, at his house in the Hamptons. He's like a mole for the working man."

-Jay Leno

"Kerry has already begun his search for a running mate. They say that because John Edwards still has $50 million in campaign money, Kerry might pick him. Pick him? Hey, for $50 million, Kerry will marry him."

-Jay Leno

"According to a new study, Botox injections can help back pain. So you see, that's why John Kerry had all that Botox - his back was killing him from all that flip-flopping on issues."

-Jay Leno

"The head of the AFL-CIO endorsed John Kerry, saying, 'The time has come to come behind one man, one leader, one candidate.' Then he said, 'And until we find that man, we will endorse John Kerry.'" -Conan O'Brien

"They had a profile of John Kerry on the news and they said his first wife was worth around $300 million and his second wife, his current wife, is worth around $700 million. So when John Kerry says he's going after the wealthy in this country, he's not just talking. He's doing it!"

-Jay Leno

"In his big victory speech last night, Senator Kerry said that he wanted to defeat George Bush and the 'economy of privilege.' Then he hugged his wife, Teresa, heir to the multi-million dollar Heinz food fortune."

–Jay Leno

"In his speech last night, John Kerry said this was the beginning of the end of the Bush administration. I agree. Sure, it may take another five years, but this is it."

-Jay Leno

"During the Democratic presidential debate Howard Dean started off by apologizing to the crowd for having a cold. Then John Kerry apologized for once having a cold while serving his country in Vietnam."

-Conan O'Brien

"John Kerry was the big winner in Iowa. Ted Kennedy introduced Kerry as the 'comeback kid.' That used to be Bill Clinton's name - because every time he would come back to a city, he would find out if he had a kid or not."

-Jay Leno

"John Kerry is recovering nicely after having prostate surgery. But the doctors did tell him it would be several months before he could be sexually active again. All the other Democratic candidates have been very supportive. Joe Lieberman called to wish him the best. The Rev. Al Sharpton called to offer prayers. Former President Bill Clinton called Mrs. Kerry and asked if she was lonely."

-Jay Leno

Let us also not forget the fact that Saddam made the decision to only sell oil in exchange for Euro Dollars and was attempting to align the other Arag Nations into doing the same thing.

IMHO, this was the last straw that broke the camels back.

Anyone heard anything lately on the UN's "Oil For Food" embezzlement? Funny how that has kind've just dropped off the media screen? Just how many military comprimizes resulted from this fiasco?

It appears there are many factions at work: personal vendettas, politics, economics, power controlling zealots...it is a twisted web being weaved and innocent people are constantly caught in the middle.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

OK, I'm gonna walk all of you through this once... And I have to tip toe for OBVIOUS reasons...

We announced there was a REAL GOOD chance that, since the situation wasn't going well with the inspections, and the shell games saddam was playing, that military force would be required... Scroll back to the months before the war... We were in there how many times? How many times did they deny us access to specifically identified WMD suspect sites? The RULES for the AGREEMENTS were UNRESTRICTED ACCESS... Every time we put UN weapons UNARMED inspectors ON THE GROUND, they were DENIED ACCESS TO THOSE sites...

You following me yet?

OK, so WE tell THEM that we're coming... We get ZERO backing from Turkey... NO BORDERS SEALED THERE! We get ZERO backing from IRAN (Obviously) and NO borders sealed THERE! Interesting enough, during the FIRST war, IRAN allowed Iraq to hide their aircraft in Iranian hangers... But you boys and girls MISSED that one... We get ZERO backing from SYRIA, Which, BTW has been a constant source of terror training, all the way back to Lebanon, and specifically our embassy and marine corps barracks being bombed... Syria was the BIGGEST mistake... We know for a FACT that lots of very bad things went across those borders.

So now we have ZERO support from the big players in the UN... And because of that, ZERO support on the borders surrounding the country... SO, I'm assuming I am dealing with some smart kids here... What are the odds that the MOBILE LABS HANS BLIKTZ ID'ed in SEVEN REPORTS might have possibly ROLLED across one of ANY of those borders?? Any guesses? ODDS??? HUH BUELLER????

PHULEAZE... The American public is well established as having ZERO stomach for anything harsh for more than a nanosecond... The attention span of a two year old hopped up on sugar... Our Public wanted this war BY A MAJORETY VOTE. YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS voted for it BASED ON THE INFORMATION at hand. You sit there and blame who ever you feel like blaming... But reality is that TERRORISTS FUNDED either DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY by factions INCLUDING SADDAM HUSSEIN, ATTACKED the USA... AND BEFORE THAT, SADDAM was WRONG in his actions... But you go ahead and turn in on yourselves... Rather than focusing our attention on the problems, lets focus on a blame much closer to home...

Our American public... Such Sheeople...

Mike

Hey Mike, you're missing the point. LaRouche is obviously right, those Neo-Cons have you fooled into thinking that you're actually doing something for our country's security. What we need a vast canal system in this country. And Bush orchestrated 911 to get an oil pipeline in Afghanistan, and Saddam was going to ruin our economy by selling oil for Euros.

I learned it all in LaRouche's pamphlet: "Children of Satan - The 'Ignoble Liars' Behind Bush's No-Exit War". What a page turner... :roll:

Guest Phil1934

So Saddam was being less than cooperative. If the police asked if they could rummage through your house would you welcome them? We did not invade because we THOUGHT he had weapons. Bush said let Colin tell the UN the weapons are in this bunker and that truck and this lab. And he was WRONG on all counts. Yet we stayed and removed a sovereign government and announced we accomplished all 8 goals of the war, none of which were WMD. Look for Colin Powell to resign shortly as he didn't enjoy playing the patsy. I think most voters don't either. The rest have their duct tape and plastic and are waiting for the weekly change in the alert code color.

Mike, I'm so proud of you for using the term...sheeople!!! Actually a good friend of mine coined the word and I used it once on this site. I AM making a differnce in life!!! :roll:

Question: What do you call it when you find a bunch of Democrates at the bottom of the ocean???

Answer: A GOOD START!!!!!! :-D

Hey Phil... So we're in a war in 1991, and we are parked at Bahgad's doorstep and we say "We won't roll over top of you and crush the rest of your city if you agree to these terms" and then for the next 'oh 9 years, 10 years you thumb your nose at the agreement and tell us to piss off... Breaking INTERNATIONAL LAW... :shock:

And if I were harboring terrorists, torture and rape chambers, and holding mass executions in my house, YES you SHOULD kick my door down and shoot me D-E-A-D! :shock: So all these things are OK by you? Right?

Just trying to understand what I'm dealing with here!

So this is OK by you???

Sheeople... Pete P. and I have been on a news list for a while where this phrase has been used for years... I just started using it last year, the more I heard bleeding hearts piss and moan over a GOOD WAR with a GOOD REASON for it... :roll:

Mike

I think a second visit to Iraq was inevitable, regardless of who was in office at the time. I'm just glad we have a decisive president who can make a descion and follow through with it. Clintons policy was to launch a few tomohawks in the general direction of a trouble spot, have a press conference and be done with it. If any mistake has been made during this campaign, I think it was not having a GOOD contingency in place for fighting a lengthy war after the occupation. I think they expected a parade in the streets, like after the liberation of Kuwait, not beheadings and car bombs. The justifacation for war was valid as far as I'm concerned, but the planning could have been more thorough.

Mike

Guest Phil1934

Let's just say I don't believe the propaganda. Rape rooms. "Shall I shave the fiery eyed maiden and bring her to rape room 1?" "no, Uday is using that. Bring her to rape room 2." And dragging out old iron maidens and saying that was used on Olymopic athletes. That would explain their lack of medals. But we only get one side as we are not even allowing defense lawyers to speak to Saddam as it might jeopardize national security. And now the Brits have confirmed abuses at our Cuba base as well as Abu Graib. If we are truly doing this for th egood of the people, why haven't we done anything about the genocide of over half a million in Africa and the starvation of 200,000 refugees? Oh yeah, they don't have any oil.

Wow, what a lot of posts........read them all!!!! I'm voting for MIKE KELLY for President. On one condition however, you have to impliment a new holiday.........Z Car Day!!! Everybody gets the day off, with pay, to go out and blast around in their favorite Z car. Whadda ya think folks?

M I K E K E L L Y F O R P R E S I D E N T 2 0 0 5

You got my support buddy!!! I like the way you think!

A great man once said..."Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence".

A. E.