HybridZ

I feel like "one of the guys" again....finally!

blueovalz

Now I feel like one of the regular guys again.

quote]

Yeah, Terry, we were all thinking you were slacking off pretty bad there. I mean, one look at your car, and it's obvious that it's pretty much all stock.... NOT!

I can't tell you how impressed I am by your car. I sure hope you never get "cured" of the Z disease!

Guest 2slo4u

VERY nice. Man, you could send chills up the spines of a few viper owners I'm sure. What's that wicked large slot in the hood for? Is that where the vtec hondas get crapped out after they get sucked through the intake? Ha Ha Ha, etc...! :lol:

81zxturbo

95slobaru

Sick, Sick, Sick........ If I ran into you on the road, I would tail you for at least 30 miles, just to get you to pull over, lol. No kidding, that car must be a visual assault in person. I do have a question tho... the radiator shroud, wouldnt that be easier to mount in the bay rather than on the hood? And does that set-up, in your Seat-Of-The-Pants opinion, improve engine bay temps, or even coolant temps? The airdam and radiator open look like a good way to reduce front lift, I really like it! Also, the rear fender bulge, does it start on the door, or immediately aft? I had a Bob Sharp or Jim Cook IMSAA kit on a 240 way back when, but the rear fender applique started after the door, and I always thot it would have improved the body lines if it was on the trailing edge of the door.