HybridZ

Things are HEATING UP!!!

Mikelly

So yesterday afternoon I called my brother-in-law and ordered a 1.5 ton, ceiling mounted HVAC unit for my garage. Winter is fast approaching, and he made me a deal I can NOT refuse... $1000-1400 installed! :shock: Heating AND COOLING... :shock: Both the upstairs and the main floor! :shock:

I'm spoiled! :lol:

Mike 8)

What would you need a garge for, if you lived next to the bay in california? Try working on your car in february in Iowa. Then you'll need a garage. If it was warm and sunny here all year round, I'd probably just park the z in the yard!

I'm jealous of everybody on this board. Heat and AC in the garage, living on the beach, driving to work in a corvette, Gee, I never knew how bad I have it!

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

WORKING FOR THE NATIONS LARGEST RESIDENTIAL A/C COMPANY HERE IN AZ EVERYTHING IS COST AND NO LABOR. $1400 IS A SMOKING DEAL FOR A UNIT AND INSTALL.

Bill I lived in Sand Springs for a couple of years, and if you don't need a heated work space in the winter in Tulsa, either your Z will fit in the kitchen or else you're one really tough dude!! Joe

I was just trying to keep up with everyone whining cause they don't have AC/HEAT in their garages or lack of. I do have a garage with a Z in it and shouldn't that be enough? :)

I was trying to say that I CAN"T get out there to work on the Z, hence no need for heat or AC. And yeah, it gets COLD here....