HybridZ

oh god not again..

Guest ON3GO

you guys ever buy a car and say "okay ill just leave this car alone and not do anything to it".. ya i said that and really ment it about my fricken Scion Xb..

yes.. yes.. yes.. the box thing.

why spend money on something that cant be made fast, not a sports car, and a daily driver at that? who knows! but i really cant leave anything alone.

ordered a arm rest (dont come with a center arm rest stock), toms shift knob,

red tail light paint so i can get rid of the factory clears and make it look alot better, a few JDM parts off the Toyota Bb (the Xb in japan) and a carbon fiber front lip.

its a sickness.

mike

Hey Mike, stop spending money on other cars and finish the Hulk already! Your waisting time and money, you would of been finish buy now and on the road, were it belongs. Sorry dude, I've been holdin' back since you bought the blue Z. :)

Cheer, Ari

I agree with Ari and Rufus, finish the #(*^$#ing Hulk and do what you want with it. Have some fun, stop trying to impress women with what you can do with a box... er, ah, what you put into a box, um... help me out here :lol:

Get the damn Hulk to Texas and have fun with it. That's why you built it, right?

!M!

Guest comeandzpa

Mike, take pictures! Both of the car stock and after the mods...I'm interested to see how that looks. I'm not a huge fan of the Scion clears, sounds like you're going to spice things up a bit.

I said the same thing about my Maxima...I am not going to work on it or mod it if I don't have to. Well, 2 1/2 years later I have changed the oil and added a K&N replacement filter (not cold air). That's all! I decided to spend any money I thought I wanted to use for the Maxima on my 240! It is hard...but it can be done.

To me, the Maxima is just a daily driver until the 240 is done. Just an average day to day car...

Joshua

i cant sell the Z.. i havent even driven it yet!

i wouldnt even know what to ask for it.

the hulk will prob not make it to texas at all, prob just stay in florida till i get back there when ever that is.

i cant afford insurence on all 3 cars.

plus the space i had for it to store it is now gone as i have the Porsche 928S in there. :(

mike

i cant sell the Z.. i havent even driven it yet!

i wouldnt even know what to ask for it.

the hulk will prob not make it to texas at all' date=' prob just stay in florida till i get back there when ever that is.

i cant afford insurence on all 3 cars.

plus the space i had for it to store it is now gone as i have the Porsche 928S in there. :(

mike[/quote']

Now HOW in the heck are you planning on getting the guys to have sympathy for your HAADD hide now ?? Huh ? Nah-928S-nah -Porsche-poopy-pants ,no luck with my cars -whah,whah..........see that little fool getting slapped in your AVATAR ? ....who is that ,anyway ? lol.

andIhungoutwithyou-Vinny 8)

This is why I am holding off on buying a Trans AM(LS1 powered), cause I know damn well I wont be able to keep my hands off of it! I'll just drive the wheels off my 96' Dakota and save money in the process with no car payments and low insurance premiums!

Sorry Mike I agree with the rest of the guys.........LEAVE THE BOX ALONE AND FINISH THE HULK! :-)

gUY