HybridZ

Gonna Get A 10 Sec Slip Saturday Night

Corzette

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. Maybe the link is dead now. Guy is gonna host it for me on friday. I also have a vid racing a Chevy truck 454 tubbed if anyone wants to see it. I got him at the end but it was a good race. The MOUSE wins again!

Terry

Ok well I finally have internet access again after almost a week with no Hybridz access! Man that sucked! I just moved out of my parents house. I now live in town instead of out in the country. So I now have BROADBAND access!!!!!!! Yeah I love it!

Anyways, I told you(Terry) I would host your videos as soon as I got the internet back so here they are....

11.01 pass

Corzette vs Tubed truck

Guy

Terry,

Awsome race with the Big Block Chevy truck. Very close indeed, Good luck this weekend in your reaching the 10's. Let us know how things go Buddy!

Mike

Well Terry did yah! Hope all went well, My break in is going well. I got on it from 45 mph in drive and broke the wheels loose big time with Kuhmo's not my drag radials. My Buddy was following me in his zz4 Jensen Healy and he heard me getting on it and said the tires were smokin.

I said are you sure it wasn't just my exhaust:-)

Keep us up to date on the search for the 10 spot.

Mike

Hey guys its this coming Friday the 15th that I go out! My car is ready and I added an oil cooler to help with the heat. Mike thats great! Man are you gonna be excited when you go down the track! Did you fix the brake problem? 6 more days till D Day or 10-Day!

Terry