HybridZ

And the DUMBEST post of the century goes to...

auxilary

If it were me, I'd just get a huge chrome fart can muffler to suspend under the rear bumper, so that everyone will know that this is not an economy car but a serious performance vehicle. Anyone who wuld steal this guys car knows that these really high performance cars don't get great milage.

A moron that used to work for me that drives a Neon. He's 21 or 22 and thinks it's so fast. Drives like it's stolen every time he starts it. Leaves in atleast 1 to 2 gears lower than what it's supposed to be so he can have any power and make some noise. I think my clapped out 87 Prelude could beat it!

What is it about most neon drivers.

So how good is the gas mileage anyway. I know where to steal one if gas prices get much worse.

"........i'm thinking of just getting some sticker for my windows......"-Putting a sticker that says its equiped with an alarm?!?!!?

"............Sometmies leaving the cell charger plugged into the lighter with the red LED on it is good enough.............."

Wow-do any of you guys see this as being ricey?

Guest ON3GO

will if mr. stupid neon owner is right my new scion is already stolen.... and i dont even have it yet.

maybe thats why the dealership is taking forever.

mike

What is it about most neon drivers.

So how good is the gas mileage anyway. I know where to steal one if gas prices get much worse.

not all are idiots. I don't consider myself to be one

gas mileage? mine has different tranny and engine than standard neons (dohc vs. sohc, 3.94 gearing vs 3.55, .81:1 5th)

I've gotten best of 39mpg at 60 mph cruising. I average about 30-32 mpg with 50/50 city/hwy driving. When leadfoot syndrome kicks in, drops to about 27 avg. When I was coming back from MSA show last year, I got 35mpg at avg. speed of 80mph

I've gotten best of 39mpg at 60 mph cruising. I average about 30-32 mpg with 50/50 city/hwy driving. When leadfoot syndrome kicks in' date=' drops to about 27 avg. When I was coming back from MSA show last year, I got 35mpg at avg. speed of 80mph[/quote']

That is pretty good!!

You've certainly proven your not the normal Neon driver. :-D

Any guy with a turbo rotory Z get my respect.

You know what's ironic? He posted the same thing on zdriver.com, I caught on that it was your car, told him how to fix his stuff... obviously he has issues reading.

Well, when he figures out that he doesn't need electrical wires to run a cable driven speedo....nah, that won't happen