HybridZ

heres the short bus..

Guest ON3GO

Notice that there is never anyone in sight in broad daylight in any of the pic's. Hummm, does it stink? Is it too bright and everyone is protecting themselves from the damaging ray's?

Hey, become a bread delivery guy for some extra buck's in the morning! That way you can put the rainbow on there and get away with it.

Guest ON3GO

hahahahahah chris..

hey guys make fun all you want, this was the best buy i ever made!

getting 36mpg, 87 oct, 5-speed, very comfy, has a/c that blows cold, nice sterio, and it doesnt make me smell life raw fuel everytime i drive it.

so far i love it, great daily driver!

and ill beat ANY of you guys in a race with the xB.......

best gas mileage wins a$$holes!

lol

mike

you know.... I saw an add for an 85 toyota mini van yesterday.. $350, needs brakes. I think I'll pick it up, slap on some big a$$ rims w/low pros, and paint the thing bright yellow.. It'll get the same amount of attention, comparable gas milage and it'll be paid for for probly less than one of your monthly payments! :lol: :lol:

What does xb stand for? My mind is running rampant here!

Do the DC sport exhausts make it faster than a regular xb or does a regular xb come with a straight pipe?

Seriously, what does one of those things cost and why was there a limited number production?

Does Jay leno have one? If Jay leno has one then I want one too.

I think you shoud call MTV and ask them to pimp your ride, or better yet call Jesse James and have him lift it, make it 4wd, and put a blown AMC 401 in it.

That's a SWEET car' date=' or would be, if you were an 18 y/o asian chick.[/b']

all your posts will now begin "so this bitch in the new beetle rev'd on me"

Your car's so ugly, I bet you have to sneak up on the hose just to get a little air in your tires

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

why was there a limited number production?

I can think of several reasons...one very obvious one... :icon52::ugg::icon45::eek:

:twak: :twak: :twak:

In any case Mike I am glad you like it......

Guest comeandzpa

Don't worry Mike, I'll stick up for you here (even if it doesn't help my post count...)

The xB's base at $14,195. Great milage, good space (especially rear-seat room, its ridiculous). Yes, it's ugly as sin...and I love it. We pimped one out here at work to display at shows, etc. I'm trying to get the pictures onto our website but for some reason it won't let me...I'll post them when I get them though, its worth a look.

Release Series 2.0 is because its the second special edition of the xB. The first edition ran close to the start of production, and was an off-orange color. Each Scion model gets its own special release features. The xA just ran its first RS, featuring 17" Enkei wheels, a sport grille, a sunroof, and "Absolutely Red" paint (and it was). The tC is coming out with its first, featuring the same Absolutely Red paint color, a sport grille, 18" rims, and a few other trim options.

Why feature a special release series? Uh.....I don't really know, actually. Probably because its easier to sell a "special edition" model than a regular model.

Some of the better nicknames people have given the xB:

the short bus

that bigass brick-looking thingy

the breadtruck

the milktruck

the armored car, only not as big and not nearly as cool...or armored

the flying cinderblock

Did I mention that the one we pimped out retails for $24,622? Yeah, that's right....almost as much in modifications as in original cost. The modifications:

18" Exel wheels w/ hankook tires

1 3/4" lowering sport springs

Mesh Grille

Rear Spoiler

Clarion AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA head unit

Upgraded speakers

3 10" woofers

4 5.8" Monitors in the headrests (for the aforementioned DVD player)

We have it playing a Scion video w/ jazzy music right now, I can hear it all the way back in the office. I love it.

Guest ON3GO

i thought about "you've just been toasted!"

hahha

i like it alot, and again i know its ugly, i know its not a Z car.. but hey!! i have to many of them as it is :D

anyways still desiding on either coilovers or airbags.

wheels im sticking with the Work Equip 01's in 15x8.

ZG over fender flares :).

sound system and thats it.

mike