HybridZ

Hey pparaska

inZane 240

What an unbelievable weasle!! :mad:

Pete: I guess you could consider that some kind of twisted form of flattery but, man for that guy to claim your masterpiece as his own... What a jerk. twak.gif

It'd be fun to embarass him...

BTW - Davy, what are you doing with a picture of my Porche in your post?

You never know. This person may be living vicariously through this car, and his site may be the one single thing that he is capable of doing. He may not even have the capacity to know that what he is doing is questionable. The Internet has the simplicity to allow a wide spectrum of user capabilities to be "expressed" with little to no moral or conscientious capacity. Pete I'm sure, will handle it with the tact and reasoning this deserves.

I've been off the forum most of the week.

I saw this thread and only read the first post and went and saw the pic of my car.

Seriously, guys, I laughed. Too bad he got all the info on what it really has in it wrong. If it does 12.6s I'll be pleased.

I see jumped in and said it wasn't his but mine.

Oh well, let him dream a little. Doesn't bother me.

Mike, I'm not worried about it. I'm thinking along the lines of Terry - somebody that likes my car (can't complain about that!) and wants people to think it's his. No biggie.

I did make 2 guestbook entries (damn, every time I hit refresh it added a copy of my entry!). I'm now making my own profile page over there.

No biggie with me guys - thanks for the heads up though.

Guest Anonymous

With the length of time and all the step by step proceedure documentation on Pete's website, there may be numerous clones by various owners. I am copying a few dozen modifications myself.