HybridZ

Requesting ALL Z WIRING DIAGRAMS

I'm finding my wiper conversion a very popular modification and I would like to make it easier for some of the less experienced people on the board. I'm even considering making a drop in kit to sell to you folks.

I would really appreciate any scanned copies of wiring diagrams to save me from having to buy manuals for all the Z's just to help some people out.

I have a full 77 and 78 280z wiring diagrams

I would like 240 any varying years,

and 260

PM if you have anything.

Thank you

-Ed

Cozy beat me to it. The Autozone site has a great selection of wiring diagrams on it.

Otherwise, the Haynes manuals (covers 1970 -1978) seem to have wiring info for each year, just not very readable. My chilton's (70-88) appears to have the most info on wiring, and it is clear to read.

Joshua

Send me an email milezgray@yahoo.com and I will send you an Auto CAD .dwf drawing of the entire 260Z wiring diagram. I will also send you a link to were you can download (from Autodesk) a free .dwf viewer which will allow you to view the drawing, zoom in and out (with very little loss of resolution) and print the drawing to any printer or plotter.

The drawing itself is scaled 1 to 1 so if it is plotted out full size on a plotter it will measure 3 feet wide by 9 feet long... that makes it fairly easy to trace out a circuit.

It may be a day or two before I can send it to you though.

Dragonfly

Guest 305240

I've got a 72 240 CD FSM. I'll see what I can do. I may end up sending you a copy. email me with your land addy. I could use a drop in myself. It would save me a little wiring time.

Also, I have a honda accord wiring diagram in PDF format. I think I can email that to you if you need it.

Send me an email and I will send you an Auto CAD .dwf drawing of the entire 260Z wiring diagram. I will also send you a link to were you can download (from Autodesk) a free .dwf viewer which will allow you to view the drawing, zoom in and out (with very little loss of resolution) and print the drawing to any printer or plotter.

Dragonfly-

Did you scan the wiring diagram and use it as the background when tracing?

an email is on the way. Do you mind if I converted it to a pdf format like I did with the '77 I posted?

And, FWIW, Philip of the Atlantic Z club has the '75 through '78 posted on his website.

http://www.atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/electrical.htm

**edit** the diagram posted on hybrid a while back is here: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=95582 although I do recall seeing all from 70 to 73, each as it's own pic**end edit**

Wayne

Ed,

Go to the Hybrid Z photo album. Directly from my Factory Service Manual, I uploaded the 240Z Wiring Diagram and the Windshield Wiper Diagram. Make sure you click on the image to make it bigger, so you can see things more clearly. I labled the windshield wiper plug for you too!

EDIT: Here is the 240Z wiring diagram click here

and here is the 240Z windshield wiper motor connecting diagram click here

!M!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a four page FSM wiring diagram scanned into a pdf for the 75 280Z, and also three gif files that are excellent wiring schematics, but I do not know how complete the three gifs are relative to the entire actual vehicle..

PM me your email address and I will send you all files I have.