HybridZ

The show Pinks on Speed

CruxGNZ

I haven't really seen a "reality" show that I've really liked, so maybe I'm a bad judge, but this Pinks thing really wallowed in lameness. WTF is up with Speed lately?!?! They really have some crappy programming on now. Only day to watch is Sunday anymore...

I've not seen more than ten minutes of any of these "reality" shows that I like other than the OCC show and the American Hotrod Series and BOTH of those I end up MUTING so I don't hear the "drama"! :roll:

I don't get these shows on TV at all now... Lets sit and watch other people living their lives because ours suck that much??? :lmao:

I don't think so! :lmao:

Mike

I rarely switch it over to speed tv where they ARENT showing nascar/truck/various other boring redneck racing. I only watch nascar with my grandpa, and even then it's boring.

I'd like to see more modern up to date stuff. or maybe even a Z show?! fat chance i know, but it would be nice. Maybe import/tuner focused shows...drifting....I don't know, but two wheel tuesdays is fun to watch sometimes. :]

I haven't really seen a "reality" show that I've really liked, so maybe I'm a bad judge, but this Pinks thing really wallowed in lameness. WTF is up with Speed lately?!?! They really have some crappy programming on now. Only day to watch is Sunday anymore...

Speed is the NASCAR channel it seems--they should change the name and end the confusion... Either that or they have a severe shortage of anything of substance. I watch a lot of Discovery Channel's programming that is auto related as well. I REALLY miss the WRC and drag racing---never on when I want to watch!!!

Davy

The only reality show that I liked was the Eco Challange where teams would race in some of the most godawful places on earth. Now I occasionally watch Monster Garage just because I like Jessie James attitude. He doesn't seem to be into drama, he just lets people work, and lends a hand where he can.

The only reality show that I liked was the Eco Challange where teams would race in some of the most godawful places on earth. Now I occasionally watch Monster Garage just because I like Jessie James attitude. He doesn't seem to be into drama, he just lets people work, and lends a hand where he can.

i would have been the youngest compettitor in the eco challenge several years ago had i not broken my hand. me and 3 friends of my were going to compete as a boy/girl scout team.

would have been cool

spped channel was bought out by fox a few years back.then they turned it into nascar channel.i do watch f1 and wrc on it though.the reality tv thing is getting overdone-now discovery channel has a tatoo show on.i guess the real issue is that no matter how many tv channels you have its never enough.that is where the internet comes in.

Guest 305240

I really enjoy the new one "Texas Hardtail" I think Mamas cool! Just sets around and gets soused all the time. What a hoot!

American Hotrod with Boyd Coddington?

THat show's not drama' date=' he actually IS a whiny little b1tch.[/quote']

In the few episodes of American Hot Rod, it appears that Boyd Coddington likes to play mind games with his workers. He keeps an air of opnipotense about himself. He demeans his workers verbally, deconstructs projects that he has placed in his foreman Duanes hands to complete. When he is questioned or the slightest bit challenged, you can just see his defenses go up. When he needs to feel solice for a project that is not moving along fast enough, he confides in Duane and they both feed off each other. And he calls his creations "Boydsters"; now isn't that a head trip. I also find it interesting that his prior wife is there running the books, while his new wife parades around during the social events. That's Boyds World!

Instead of taking these discrunteled workers to a Modivation Boot Camp, or off to some bumper car ride when their just about ready to walk, he should give them a pat on the back every once in a while, instead of always downing them. Best episode of AH was the look on Boyds face when Charlie advise of his pending departure...to Fooses Camp. Priceless!

Guest Battle Pope

A friend of mine ended up staying in the same hotel as him during SEMA a couple years ago, and they basically said he'd throw a damned FIT whenever something didn't go exactly the way he wanted it. I guess he practically tore the hotel down because his limo was 3 minutes late.

A friend of mine ended up staying in the same hotel as him during SEMA a couple years ago, and they basically said he'd throw a damned FIT whenever something didn't go exactly the way he wanted it. I guess he practically tore the hotel down because his limo was 3 minutes late.

What do you expect from the overtly wealthy, who too often get what they want on name alone? I've met very few extremely wealthy people, except for my uncle, who haven't thrown a fit over something really small.

Ah, come on.....you mean to tell me the custom car world doesn't revolve around Boyd Coddington!!? One day the A-hole is going to croak from a seizure on national TV....can't wait! Do you think Boyd is a bit envious of Chip?

Guest Battle Pope

Envious? How could Boyd possibly be envious of a man probably half his age who has more talent than he could ever think to muster?

My buddy was AT Cedar Falls raceway in Iowa that day.

The bastards didnt send out any notice that they were going to SHUT THE TRACK DOWN FOR 4 HOURS while they filmed the ONE race.

And after the race they had the option of "buying back" their car for $100..

So really, they were racing for $100.