HybridZ

where did JSK go?

I like Juan and I emailed him a couple times before ordering the brake kits from him. I do wish he would have just told me/us what was going on instead of just leaving everyone hanging at the end there. Fine, you're going out of business. That's understandable, happens quite a bit. I would even be fine knowing that the rear kit that I bought wasn't going to work as a straight bolt on, but might be able to be modified to function correctly. But to ignore everyones' emails and not make any sort of public announcement about it was just... I don't know juvenile or weasely or something. I can't really put my finger on it but it just didn't sit right with me.

I like Juan and I emailed him a couple times before ordering the brake kits from him. I do wish he would have just told me/us what was going on instead of just leaving everyone hanging at the end there. Fine, you're going out of business. That's understandable, happens quite a bit. I would even be fine knowing that the rear kit that I bought wasn't going to work as a straight bolt on, but might be able to be modified to function correctly. But to ignore everyones' emails and not make any sort of public announcement about it was just... I don't know juvenile or weasely or something. I can't really put my finger on it but it just didn't sit right with me.

I hate to say it but, I think John is right on this one. It would have been nice of him to have just stopped by and said he was not going to be doing the Datsun stuff anymore and thanks for all the support and ideas to help build his buisness. If I'm not mistaken without the HybridZ group to help him with ideas and his designs he would have missed out on alot of buisness and profits. It's almost like when the products he had stopped selling or he ran out then it was then the time to stop hitting the site and lost his intreast in us. Nothing wrong with only making the products that sell well but, you can never forget the people who have already helped to make you money. Who knows maybe thats where your next idea or design might come from.

You know i really had no problems with juan at all i picked up his 240sx rear brake upgrade from his personal car some time ago, his communication was great. And I emailed him not that long ago inquiring about a fuel rail, he replied promptly, then I ended up needing a new spacer for my throttle body, I email him and he still had one I had it in my hands in 7 days. and that was a week ago. I was although sad to hear about him getting out of the datsun game...

It's really too bad him and Ross couldn't collaborate to keep the Z parts in circulation. As far as I'm aware Ross doesn't make any fuel or engine related parts.

-Ed

Ok, so Mike (SCCA) is out and now JSK? I'am curious, does Ross have exclusivity on this site?