HybridZ

Panty lines--What do you guys think?

JMortensen

Sorry guys, no pictures of womens' butts here.

My wife and I were talking tonight about panty lines, and I was telling her that men don't actually give a crap about panty lines, that's a woman thing. I suppose it's different if the woman's *** is 3' wide and the panty elastic bisects each 18" wide orb as though it were a tourniquet on a water balloon. But for most men its the shape of the butt, not the diagonal line across it that catches their attention, at least that was my argument.

She also said that she has a miniskirt that she doesn't wear because when she sits down the front bulges out and looks like a... member. She told me that every woman she knows is worried about this, because they don't want a man to look them up and down and stop at the crotch because it looks like they have a... member. I told her that if she or any known woman sat in front of me in a short miniskirt the last thing I would be looking for was male genitalia, and the last thing I would be thinking is "I never noticed it before, but I think (insert woman's name) has a... member, and I think she/he/it likes me!"

Here's the funny bit. She asked me to ask you all what you think, since she knows Hybridz is a 99.9% male audience. So, whaddya all think???

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon... bulges..lines...bubbles...creases.. folds..I will pay attention to all if I can get away with it.... Ol Ocbaar parked in front of a women's restroom at a music festival for a couple hours one summer. I stayed in the car for lack of interest. Most interesting collection of all the above and more. It was the lesbian in the undersize (spray painted) lycra pants with parts just begging to be free, who was the most memorable. It was incredible, I was wishing "bend over", "bend over" and the thought no more than entered my mine when she bent over almost on cue. There are some things a fellow should not see at three in the afternoon

Only time I really notice panty lines is when there aren't any. I am usually just staring at then think to myself hey I don't see any panty lines so either a. g-string/thong or b. NO panties. About the member thing i'm never thinking about a member when a girl is stiing in front of me with a mini skirt on.

Guest Battle Pope

christ. there are things that just shouldn't be loosed upon the populace.

That said, if the *** is nice enough, it doens't matter what's covering it.

She also said that she has a miniskirt that she doesn't wear because when she sits down the front bulges out and looks like a... member.

What you are talking about is called a "fenis" or Female Penis. Looks like it, but it's obviously not. ALL men are aware of this, so tell your lady not to fret.

About panty lines... if she has no lines, then it might be a G-string, and if not that... then damn, I'll ask her what she's doin' later. :2thumbs:

And should your lady go this far, just remember from the movie Hackers, "spandex is a privilege, not a right". :mrgreen:

!M!

Actually, I prefer no bra lines! Headlights are fine just as they are and I'll hold them up for free if need be! Your right, panty lines are a womens insecurity, which can be solved by wearing the appropriate type of undies that doesn't leave any, or my preference, none at all. But honestly, I could care less about lines.

If there is a member there, then it's a shemale, kind of like a shart which is a cross between a **** and a fart. Definately to be avoided at ALL costs.

And seriously, is there any guy on here who would be looking for a member on what is obviously a woman sitting down in front of him with a miniskirt? NOT!

Some funny stuff guys! Isn't it strange that women are the most vain creatures we will ever encounter? And women have the nerve to complain about how we look and dress ourselves. Shoot, most women I know or have met wouldn't think of going out of the house without spending alot of time in front of the mirror, making themselves pretty......and this goes for all sizes of women. Hell, in truth I want to see what they really look like before all the makeup....don't need any big surprises. Give me that fit/no makeup girl anytime over the candy coated ho hummers. Gotta love'm though!

My vote will reflect your answer to the following question:

Are you talking about a simple insignificant LINE, or does it include actual CREASES which might also indicate panties used as more of a FOUNDATION garment, where a GIRDLE would be a better choice?

(I am definitely against the latter in case you were wondering).

My vote will reflect your answer to the following question:

Are you talking about a simple insignificant LINE' date=' or does it include actual CREASES which might also indicate panties used as more of a FOUNDATION garment, where a GIRDLE would be a better choice?

I am definitely against the latter in case you were wondering).[/quote']

That's why I had the "tourniquet on a water balloon" example in the original question. The question is really: Barring a panty line so deep that the *** is effectively quartered into partitioned upper and lower *** cheeks, do panty lines bother you? Or said another way: Assuming that the panty line in question is not several inches deep and the elastic is not in danger of slicing into the butt cheek like a wire cheese cutter, do panty lines bother you?

Member?? Is that the infamous "Camel Toe"? your signifigant other was right to have this disscussion here . Not only are 99% of the "members" here male, but everyone knows that hybridZ is the home of the worlds foremost authorities on everythong. (Professor Erwin Corey not withstanding) IMHO it isn't the wraping, its the sandwich that counts.