HybridZ

cops gun goes off

naplesZ

Come on, there's no excuse for that bone head manuever. If the dumb c_ _t would have kept her itchy finger off the trigger, as she should have, it wouldn't have happened! I think she needs to go back to basic training! Maybe it was her time of the month! Another good reason to take your need for speed to the track. I did have to laugh though!

I'm surprised the cop who was cuffing the guy didn't let him go, then beat the living daylights out of her. That was plain ignorant, and put 2 peoples lives in danger. I bet the cop cuffing the guy caught some fragments of the bullet when it hit the pavement.

What an idiot.

John

I could make sooooo many comments about why she should be beat with the rest of the ugly stick previously used on her, but that would be wrong... :lmao:

And if this gets around the internet enough, and the ACLU gets involved, she just might lose her job... We can hope! :shock:

Mike :cool:

I dont care that if it was a man or woman.....she should have had that gun holstered!:twak:

Atleast the guy that was getting cuffed is going to get off on whatever he was being charged with due to some deal with the district attorney to try to save face for the local PD.

Im just glad it was caught on tape so that there is no way around it with the old "I thought he was trying to escape" or "he was coming at me" or "I felt threatened" routines that they like to use to make it look like its not their fault. Or maybe they'll try a new one..."the gun just went off, I didnt pull the trigger". Yeah that would really help those anti gun activists!

I would rather see the cop say "ya I f***ed up". Rather than play the legal games but we know that wont happen. :x

Guy

A police officer's job is dangerous enough without an officer who failed to recognize and retain enough of the police training to keep her finger off the trigger to intensify the danger of the situation. We ask the police to do an incredible job of dealing with the most dreadful situations known to man. There are some crazies out here that are so brain damaged that they are unpredictable. I say more training and better pay and weed out the ones who cannot follow basic proceedure or wet their pants under stress. Most police are incredible people placed in difficult stressful life and death situations who go to work and can find themselves in a dangerous stressful predictaments at a moment's notice and then are expected go home to a family enviroment in the off hours