HybridZ

The official S30's in action thread - video

Daren

(I searched and only came up with a few results, forgive me if I missed a similar

thread)

It seems as if video of S30's in action are rare. I'd love to see footage of Z cars at autoX, track days, rally and so on. (NOT DRAG) What do you say we start an official video thread...with links or whatever. I think it would be great, what do you all think?

- If you got 'em, please post links

Mods: I thought this would be the most appropriate section of the forum,

I'll move it if I'm mistaken.

It seems as if video of S30's in action are rare. I'd love to see footage of Z cars at autoX, track days, rally and so on. What do you say we start an official video thread...with links or whatever.

Go to the Photo Album section and click on Videos. There are some boring drag racing videos.:-D

Hanns

Umm this is as boring as a drag video...even more boring maybe. It's me running the straight at Watkins Glen a few passes around at the ZCCA. Sorry the vid is boring but there weren't many good vantage points to tape from. We will have to wait for the official 2005 ZCCA DVD to come out. At least it sounds good.

For now... http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=46101CF4-9FAD-40C9-B425-43B4AD71475E&term=280z&p=0

A LOT of suspension, and it had a pretty basic L28 with 44 Mikunis at the time. There's been a LOT more work on the suspension and a much crazier motor build since back in 2000 too, but it hasn't driven under it's own power since 2003 since I'm still working on it. Thanks for the compliment.

Jmortensen- Great video. Love the car, especially seeing it sideways.

The sound is amazing.

Good stuff! More please.

JohnC- Please post the video of the rusty old datsun. I love your car!!!

Everything about it..... If it's not too much trouble, I can't be

the only one that wants to see it. Even withouth sound...it would

still be great!!!!