HybridZ

i think ill sell my Z for 100 billion dollars if this goes for more then 10 bucks...

Guest ON3GO

Look really carefully at the last photo. They guy is obviously very talented but it looks like he slacked off on the sanding prep on that door. It just doesn't look right to me. I'll admit, though, he's one of the first guys I'd talk to if I wanted some custom body work done on my car. Think of it kind of like one of the project cars off this website. He's selling it because he doesn't have the time to finish it - IE: the interior and the drivetrain!

I dont see a problem with a tach with an auto, my buddy has a tach in his truck, and i wouldn't race that thing with a vette. He took the engine out of an Olds 442 and rebuilt it, after the rebuild, it was about 500 ft/lb and 425 hp, but a valve broke and destroyed the engine.

Well, it was JUST a cracked block, so he recently got it rebuilt again-sleeved, and bored to a 470-its promising about 600 ft/lbs at the crank, his old setup was good for 11's, im not sure how low or high, but this new setup is extremely badass. and this is in an 81' chevy Silverado Stepside, wich originally came with a diesel-he has a tach-aint no1 makes fun of him for that.

About the tach; Um.. in that car? Purely for the 'look' and really really.. redundant, as I can't see the need to keep track of the stock drivetrain shifting at the exact same point all the time... THAT is an example of an auto that should not have a tach. On the other hand, many cars that are actually BUILT to perform, or have say.. a ratchet shifter (for example.. like my V8 rx7...countless members here, ect) well, I say a tach is an important add on. No use bangin through the gears without knowing how fast the engine is spining; it might sound and feel good, but maybe the poor old sbc is redlining! :icon52:

The gas filler.. hmm.. I guess thats a non smoking car for sure! I'm thinking it's probly not even legal for road use..

The body work; Amazing work, lots of talent and time in that.. thing.. personaly I think it's as nice looking as a steaming pile of dog poop, and I bet it weighs as much as my truck! wow... just wow... :twak:

Mike it scares me to know that you actually found this car on eBay...I look at all types of cars on eBay but never Honda Civics!!...Be honest mang...you're in the market for this one....to add to your growing fleet...

LOL

Yasin

i typed in SHITBOX and that came up.

i do that to find Z parts sometims :)

mike