HybridZ

Repainted the 73' ALOT of pics

Clifton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks Great, Nice Job. You must have an air conditioned garage to do that work in the summer in Arizona. I haven't touched my Z project all summer, after 10 minutes I am sweating like a pig, no enjoyment working on it.

Ya I did that with the 7M swap in August. It was like an oven. I put a 6500 cfm Mastercool on the garage roof. right before I started it. Not a/c but better than nothing. It also gets the fumes out pretty quick when I sprayed.

i just showed these pics to my co-worker who im putting a 7M-GTE in his celica supra.. he wants to make it as clean as yours.... THANKS!!! lol.

i knew it was a BMW color, seen a few cars come into the shop in that color and always ALWAYS said how it would look perfect on a Z!

mike

Clifton

I am just a light weight when it comes to AZ heat. Spend over half of my time in Alaska so no time to acclimate to the summer heat. In August swamp coolers are all but useless with the monsoons. I have my house for sale right now to get out of that heat.

Have a contract to buy this place in Montana.

newpicture2pf.jpg

And the garages are heated. Only 8 garage doors an only one Z project what I am going to do.

ZG'ed...

should fit fine i hope on the wheels and plus the ZG's are a tad wider as there a custom wider version from Vinny (Vintage Tech Z)..

if not i can always get the 275's for my 15's.

thanks!

mike

I KNEW it was a BMW silver the second I saw it. I don't know what it is about those BMW silvers but they stick out like a 5' 11" blonde in tokyo.

Dead sexy man. I applaude the craftsmenship & the grueling labor. I've been to arizona during thier worst days of the year, and man is it awful. I'm used to the mildest weather in the universe so 10 minutes in weather like that and I'm done for the day. I run from A/Ced house, to A/Ced car, to A/Ced store ect.

Truly a work of art. Most men (let alone women) will ever understand the art in it.

5 outa 5 rawkfists, cuz 5 outa 5 rocks would say "that's the heaviest thing I've seen since led zep man" m/m/m/m/m/