HybridZ

Reproduction tail light lenses are being made for the 240Z

qwik240z

It looks like Too Intense Restoration decided to go ahead and make a reproduction tail light lense for the 240Z.

It is available in the US spec($285.95) or the Euro spec($295.95).

See them on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-240Z-US-Spec-Tail-Light-Lens-Set-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46093QQitemZ4594392572QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-240Z-Euro-Tail-Light-Lens-Set-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46093QQitemZ4594392266QQrdZ1

If someone buys a set, could you please post your opinions and comments on the the fitment and quality for us?

I’ve been patiently waiting the return of the clear euro front turn signal lenses.

$179.86 per set!!!!

Sent e-mail inquiring about the group buy, will post results/answer here when received.

Sent inquiry to Clearz too, looks like their prices are with in my price range and perhaps we could arrange a group buy from them. I "might" be able to front the monies on this.

I had my downpayment in with Klearz for a set of rear amber lenses. I was looking at the back of my old lenses and noticed that a small clear lens is glued to the inside. I emailed klearz and asked if that clear piece was going to be added to theirs when they produce them. They said no. FYI

Going to start a seperate thread for a group buy on CLEAR TURN SIGNAL lenses.

I'll open it in the group buy section. Right now just looking Too Intense Restorations.

Please go to the group buy area and let me know how many sets you want so I can let Too Intense know.

Click here for group buy thread

forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=591447#post591447

David