HybridZ

To all HYBRIDZ members

Wishing you all the best over the holidays! You know you're going to eat too much, watch some games, consume adult beverages (and what ever else), beat the kids and kick the dog.....but one thing you certainly need to do is go drive that beautiful Z you have...it's the season...unless of course you're covered with that white stuff.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

Yeah, Toms right...........drive em' if ya' got em' ! I'll be doing that by sitting in mine with it up on stands and making rev noises like I have for the last few years !lol

Enjoy what family you have too ! There is a funny saying that I remember hearing when I was a boy. It was an old woman speaking to her grandkids when they were ALL together......." now you kids will all get along alot better if you just behave LESS like yourself"!!lol.

I have to admit........although this hasn't been a shining year for me personally, I atleast can say I'm not in a dark emotionless black hole like I had been for the last 2 1/2 years from losing Greta in that F'in crash.

So those of you lucky bastards out there still with wife/girlfriend/Fiance's or whatever shares your company.....make it count and be "all you can be " for them and " be LESS like yourselves " long enough to make the moments richer.

Hybrid Z'ers are usually a pretty good make of breed and behave well around others.......so I'm not inciting anybody out there.

Be safe ,be fun,be loving where you can....be in a Z !

Love to all HB-Z peeps..Vinny 8)

Yes, the best of wishes to all. Hope everyone stays safe and has a happy holiday time. As for driving a Z while the white stuff is on the ground. Thats why I bought a $200 beater to use for daily driving all year! lol

I for one, only wanted acouple things this last year. No specific order intended, to protect the innocent: loving girlfriend(been engaged months now), everyone in the family to be healthy and happy(second check mark) and an engine hoist for Christmas to put the Z's motor back in, in the next couple months. Well, I missed the sale on it so I got something alittle different. car skates/tire dollies. What ever you want to call them. This isn't exactly a good thing because I wanted them to have for pushing the Z out of the way to get back the room I need in the garage for the dart board, but it beats pushing it out in the cold and having to push it back in later. I still don't have the motor ready yet so I have some time.

So those of you lucky bastards out there still with wife/girlfriend/Fiance's or whatever shares your company.....make it count and be "all you can be " for them and " be LESS like yourselves " long enough to make the moments richer.

Hybrid Z'ers are usually a pretty good make of breed and behave well around others.......so I'm not inciting anybody out there.

Be safe ' date='be fun,be loving where you can....be in a Z !

Love to all HB-Z peeps..Vinny :cool:[/quote']

Thanks...Vinny. What a nice Christmas present. You have spoke some very true and inspirational words to me.

I am going to log off and go out and enjoy three of my grand kids and my wife who is baking cookies with them.

God Bless

Jack

Merry Christmas!!!! I have to work :( (airline pilot)

But' date='

I am flying the Georgia Tech football team on a charter to San Francisco and then dead heading home and can take an all nighter and be home by 7 am on Christmas!!!!! :)[/quote']

You're gonna be one tired puppy :)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas..

Vinny

although this hasn't been a shining year for me personally

Hold on there now partner, I recall a Cpt. Morgan binge at BransonZfest and certian "bar" scene earlier this year where we could help out those "single mothers". :toetap05:

I'm glad to hear you've come out of your black hole. I know, as you do, what it feels like to lose that special someone. Just remember I'm here for ya bud. You need to come down early next year and meet the boys, can't wait to get some wrenches in their little hands :2thumbs:

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

David

i hope everybody just stays safe..

i would be working on my Z if it wasnt for the shop being closed down for a few days.. maybe the 26th i can get it running again.

i for one will be by myself for x-mas but ill be flying home to see my parents and friends from the 29th till the 1st... which is just fine by me!

vinny ill call ya later and wish ya a merry christmas... plus i like our 2 hour phone convos about anything and everything to do with cars.. lol.

stay safe guys, and Tim240z.... dont forget that wheel choak. love ya bud!

mike

Merry Xmas to all of you guys and gals in Zcar land. I'm home sick while the wife is delivering presents... Funny how flu bugs come on like freight trains... Four hours ago I was washing my behemouth of a truck, and two hours ago I had cold chills and was sweating my fat arse off laying under blankets... It was a warm 56 degrees out side, so go figure. :roll:

Hopefully I'll shake it all off by later this evening when the boys show up and we start our Xmas eve ritual. Bleh, I hate being sick. :toetap05:

Hope all your holiday wishes come true gang, and stay safe! Don't climb behind the wheel if you're gonna embibe on the ole' "adult" beverages!

Mike :2thumbs:

.....but one thing you certainly need to do is go drive that beautiful Z you have...it's the season...unless of course you're covered with that white stuff.

Merry Christmas.

HAHA I drove my Z last week and got stuck on flat ground. I guess those 245/45/17 tires wernt made for driving on SNOW.:lmao: