HybridZ

I think it's time for a new HybridZ slogan!

Owen

WTF??? I can't post in the Announcements forum???

excerpt from another of my posts today...

"I need to add a disclaimer to every picture I post of my dash...and a sticker on my dash for car shows.

"NO, It isn't blinding."

Some dumbfux at tt.net "oh, it'll blind you, it'll get you in an accident!" I promptly told them it wasn't going to do either and ended by saying "at least I have SKILLS".

Some of those guys are cool and do awesome work, the rest are like monkeys who would be totally lost if a part wasn't a complete bolt-on! Damn rich punks...

Time for a new slogan...

HybridZ Rules, We Make It Fit!"

Or how about, "Your Bolt On Mods Don't Impress Me"?

Owen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel your pain Owen. It seems the folks that don't have the "purchased" showcars are the folks most impressed with what we do as a whole, and that's perfectly fine with me. When I get the thumbs-up from the 40 year old mother driving the pickup truck passing the Z (yes, I do get passed from time to time), or from the bearded biker, that means more to me than bling bling Bob and his 350Z which spends more time in the shop having stuff bolted on than it does on the road. Anytime I get into a discussion like this, I simply ask them to show me the nails (fingernails). That tells the whole story.

Nothing simply bolts on to this car anymore. Just about every part had to be modified to fit. After watching my bother and his Honda frends work for a bit and get fustrated becase something didn't fit just right. I handed them and angle grinder. Their eyes got real big and all they wanted to do was send it back because it didn't fit.

Nothing simply bolts on to this car anymore. Just about every part had to be modified to fit. After watching my bother and his Honda frends work for a bit and get fustrated becase something didn't fit just right. I handed them and angle grinder. Their eyes got real big and all they wanted to do was send it back because it didn't fit.

Your brother and his friend, did they get that part from ebay? OBX, XS Engineering, SS Autochrome are notorious for parts that either don't quite fit or the welds will break right away.

Owen

I feel your pain Owen. It seems the folks that don't have the "purchased" showcars are the folks most impressed with what we do as a whole, and that's perfectly fine with me. When I get the thumbs-up from the 40 year old mother driving the pickup truck passing the Z

Oh, man, if she's fine....! :-)

Better check if her lubrication is ok...on the truck!

Owen

HybridZ - "Does THIS void my warranty?"

Why don't we mold an official "HybridZ" chrome emblem? It could be a new "brand" of car kinda like Scarab did way back when.

http://www.badgeyourride.com/index.htm?page=home

Too plain for my tastes, another one of my "one of these days" plans, a custom emblem.

And with the new duplicolor etc paints out for metallics, easier to do your self. Time to hit Toy R Us for that magnetic alphabet set!

Owen