HybridZ

No more Z for me...

Ztopp.jpg

Well, as of 30 minutes ago I no longer own my Z. I am bummed of course, but happy that I found a buyer who appreciates the car. Now I'll focus my time and energy on the RX7, but will look back and miss this car I can already tell. It wasn't getting driven though, and I felt that was somehow a crime every day I walked by it to get in the RX7 and it was just sitting there. This site made this car happen in the time it happened and for that I'm grateful. Here's one of the last pics of the Z when I was up in the hills last month:

Dscn1566.jpg

aw man i cant believe you sold it!

i always thought of you of being one of the guys would always have there Z and never sell it.

man...

good luck with the RX7 project..

mike

aw man i cant believe you sold it!

i always thought of you of being one of the guys would always have there Z and never sell it.

Yeah, me too. Then I got another 2 seater, V8 hybrid and in two months my resolute attachment to the Z is waving goodbye to the new owner, watching him drive down the street thinking to myself "damn that thing looks good." Never watched anyone else drive away in my Z to appreciate the accustics of the exhaust either, all in all I have nothing but great menories of this car. It was good to me and got me out of plenty of jams as only a V8 Datsun can. :-D

That's a real bummer. But you do appreciate your z enough to not let it sit around. You want someone else to grow to like it like you do, and that's pretty cool in my book. That is one fine piece of work you did, hope mine comes out that good.

Let's see, first Scottie, then Bastaad, now heavy, and I hear MAS is trying to sell his as well!

Ah, the alure of all the same benefits of a Zcar, in 25 year newer chassis! :lmao: Like I've said many, many times... I love my Zcar for what it is, and don't expect it to do what it can't.

Zcar = Track car! :2thumbs:

Mike :cool:

Let's see' date=' first Scottie, then Bastaad, now heavy, and I hear MAS is trying to sell his as well!

Ah, the alure of all the same benefits of a Zcar, in 25 year newer chassis! :lmao: Like I've said many, many times... I love my Zcar for what it is, and don't expect it to do what it can't.

Zcar = Track car! :2thumbs:

Mike :cool:[/quote']

Wait, Bastaad did get rid of his car, I thought he was trying to sell it and couldn't get someone to buy it. Can't forget moby either.