fazzt73

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I guess I was the only guy who got a CF air dam from him

I got one also. I finally received the replacement in good condition, in place of the first one that was damaged via Greyhound Bus Lines.

I haven't got around to installing it yet, and I hope I can make it fit. After the trial fit on the first one, I'm truly concerned....

Actually Paulo told me in a PM that he will be setting up a web store so we won't be having anymore unhappy people coming here from other sites to cause trouble for us while trying to do or resolve business with Paulo, and I for one appreciate that.

It boils down to vendors being able to delive parts in a manor that is timely enough for the customer. And lately we've had a rash of well intended folks who simply have found out how hard it is to be in business and meet schedules and deadlines.

What we, the admins don't want is for there to be threads where you folks get upset when you deal with these folks who are low production, low volume and less than ideal production capabilities. Someone steps up and mentions they are "making" parts, and due to the LACK of parts sources, everyone comes running to see if it's worthwhile... And some get upset. This in turn makes a mess for us, the admins... I know that we have actually discussed doing away with the Vendor forum all together, due in no small part to the issues we've seen as of late.

Superdan would have done away with the forum had a couple of us not voiced our opinions about keeping it... so to everyone who wants a vendors forum, my advice is to deal with "issues" offline. How do you do this? PMs. PM the vendor, PM other buyers who've posted... But don't hammer quality, fitment, delivery or other issues in a flame fest...

Some of us would like to see the Vendor Forum stay. But we're not gonna provide a place for you guys to duke it out. Be smart in your purchases and deal direct with the vendors. And BUYER BEWARE!

Mike