HybridZ

Will They Ever Stop?

Phantom

From: "Douglas Lamptey" arrow_right_whitebg.gifSave Address arrow_right_whitebg.gifReminderSubject: TOP DEALDate: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 00:08:45 +0000 [View Source]

c0.gif

From: Mr.Douglas Lamptey,Manager International Commercial Bank.First Light Kaneshie BranchAccra Ghana.ATTENTION SIR: My name is Mr.Douglas Lamptey; I am the manager of the International Commercial Bank Ltd, First Light Kaneshie Branch. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of one million, nine hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars ($1.950,000,00). This FUND is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last year balance sheet. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2005 to my head office here in Accra Ghana, and they will never know of this excess. I have since then placed this fund in a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a BENEFICIARY.AS an officer to the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you believing that we can assist each other. You will get 30% of the total fund at the end of the transaction while I will re-invest the balance in any business of interest in your country.Note: there is practically no risk involved. It will be bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this money who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.I will appreciate it very much if you accept to assist me and indicate interest by replying.NB: This is highly confidential, as you may know that I am still working as a banker in this bank and will like to retain my position.Waiting to hear from you.Best regardsDouglas Lamptey+233 244 507 193.

Good Lord - am I on some kind of "sucker list"?!?!?!?!

From: "james brown" arrow_right_whitebg.gifSave Address [/b]: doReminder();"]arrow_right_whitebg.gif[/b]: doReminder();"]ReminderSubject: CONFIDENTIALDate: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:44:26 +0000 [View Source]

c0.gif

BROWN CHAMBERS & SOLICITORSHolbrook HouseGreat Queen St, London,

Compliment of the day,

I am Barr.James Brown from London,the attorney to late Mr.Mike Matsushita,A Vietnamese-American,I got your contact while i was conducting a research through the internet.I am writing following an oppurtunity in my office that will be of imense benefit to both of us,I supposed to have carried this out before now,but i had an accident that kept me hospitalised for months.But i thank God i am in good health and very strong for this transaction now.My client (late Mr.Mike Matsushita) who unfortunately lost his life in the London July 7 bomb blast which claimed fifty two lives and left hundreds injured, deposited the sum of {Twenty Eight million US,dollars},in National Westminster Bank London.Unfortunately my client died intestate so leaving nobody else with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and my colleague (an accountant with the bank) decided to make business with you and release the funds to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of this funds for safe keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody will come for it and we don't want this funds to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed bill.The banking law and guidelines here stipulate that such funds should be transferred into banking treasury as unclaimed funds.We agreed that 30% of this funds will be for you as foreign partner,and 10% will go to the orphanage while the balance will be for me and my colleague.I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above, once this money gets into your account. Please be honest to me and trust is our watch word in this transaction.Nevertheless,this transaction is confidential and 100% risk free.If you are ready to work with us please forward to me the required information below.(1) Complete name and home address (2) Your age,occupation, direct phone number and fax numberOnce i recieve this necessary requested informations, I will initiate the processing of the transfer and in about seven to nine banking days the money will be in your nominated bank account for us to share accordingly.This transaction is guaranteed to succeed without any problem. If you agree to assist me by sending to me the above requested informations, I will give you my complete details, including phone/ fax etc and any further clarifications you may require. We will discuss much in details when I do recieve your response Best regards,Barr.James Brown{STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL}

I replied to his email stating that I appreciated his offer but was unable to take him up onit at this time. I had however forwarded it to th eUS Secret Service as I understood that they were very interested in offers of his type. THat should take that particular scam off for now.

So today my wife gets this one. I forwarded it to: abuse@bankofamerica.com and they replied promptly indicating that it is an identity theft scam. I had a similar one a few months ago about my AT&T internet account. Can't trust anything anymore.

From: Bank Of America arrow_right_whitebg.gifSave Address [/b]: doReminder();"]arrow_right_whitebg.gif[/b]: doReminder();"]ReminderTo: mcdavis@worldnet.att.netSubject: Account BlockedDate: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:41:12 +0000 [View Source]

c0.gif

em_logo.gifem_photo.jpgem_title_red.gifem_promo2.gifYour Online Banking is Blocked

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Bank Of America account account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the security of your account and of the Bank Of America network is our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have temporarily limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, please take the following steps to ensure that your account has not been compromised:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/cgi-bin/ias/GotoReset

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Bank Of America system. Thank you.

Because your reply will not be transmitted via secure e-mail, the e-mail address that generated this alert will not accept replies. If you would like to contact Bank of America with questions or comments, please sign in to Online Banking and visit the customer service section.

foot_olympic.gif

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender house_1.gif

© 2006 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved

at least you get messages that make sense.

i get about two messages like this each day

use studied next latter. goes happened thus?

anybody reference promised yours slow, side purpose anything. you immediate fire somewhere.

hard social fire already not?

wrong across bad prison latter back. wanted promised suddenly again.

parents principle fly off. raise principle friends few.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is yet one more!

From: "Award Winner" arrow_right_whitebg.gifSave Address arrow_right_whitebg.gifReminderSubject: WINNING NOTIFICVATION. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR AGENTDate: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:59:32 +0000 [View Source]

c0.gif

LOTTONET INTERNATIONAL.FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.REFERENCE NUMBER: LLI/M19/2410/0204BATCH NUMBER: 1214/02F/5005/JPMA/SL.RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICESir/Madam,We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery WinnersInternational programs held on the 30th of Jan. 2006. Yourpersonal,EMAIL-ADDRESS attached to with.drew lucky,which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore beenapproved for a lump sum pay outof 1,000,000.00 Euros. (ONE MILLION EUROS ONLY)already insured in your favour.This is to help encourage the rapid use of microsoft ware users and toenlighten and promote the wide spread usage of the internet within theglobal world,under the sponsorship of microsoft ware wizardhttp://bgnw.marcus5.net/bgnw.htmlCONGRATULATIONS!!!We strongly advise that due to mix up of some numbers and names,we askthat you strictly keep your winning information confidential until yourclaims has been processed and your money remitted to you.This is part of our security protocol and diversed new measures to avoidthe duplicating and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participantsand unscrupulous personals/establishment.Meanwhile,to clearify your doubts on how come you were selected,pleasenote that all participants email/names were selected through a computerizedballot machine system from the internet,randomly drawn from over100,000.00COMPANIES and 50,000,000.00(INDIVIDUALS PRIVATE/PERSONAL) Email Addresses and names from all over theworld,where your own EMAIL ADDRESS happens to have been luckily selectedunder the second category to have attracted this winnings.This promotional program takes place every three years and it is beenjointly organised by well meaningful personals in conjunction withinternational governmental policies under very strict regulatory lawswithin the world lottery association in the bidto elevate poverty rate and create chances for luckily selectedindividuals/companies to equally establish themselves and help createroom for useful and gainful employment through the fund/prize you are been awarded.We hope that you will equally utilise your prize winnings fund in aninnovation,support,promote,meaningfully and gainfully reputation schemein your lifes,government and people.To file in and collect your claims for this prize winnings award, pleasequickly contact only and directly our nominated fiducial/accreditedagent,who is to personally act as your TRUSTEES CLAIM AGENT:James Fleshman JAMES FLESHMAN &SECURITIES. Tel: +31-653-604-666Email:jamesfleshman03@netscape.net or jamesfleshman03@fastermail.com Remember, all winning must be claimed notlater than (29th APRIL, 2006). After this date all unclaimed funds will beretrieved and included in the next stake on returned to the treasury.Please note in order to avoidunnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote yourreference number and batch numbers in all correspondence and ensure to comply with every directives from your claims agent.Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.Congratulations once more from our members of staff for having been a luckywinner in our international promotions program.Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified andplease do reconfirm your contact email address for your claims agent once again:jamesfleshman03@netscape.net or jamesfleshman03@fastermail.com .Sincerely yours,GLORIA KOOIJLottery Coordinator.http://www.lottonet.com.au/index.htmlCONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message is confidential and is intendedonlyfor the addressee of the email address holder who is to immediatelyreportdirectly and only to the claims agent.Any unauthorized use or disclosureisstrictly prohibited.Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does notconstitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communicationinerror, please notify us immediately and delete this. Thank you for yourcooperation.